Friday, August 04, 2006
Trey is OLLLLLDDDDD!

Yesterday was Trey's 30th birthday. It kinda sucked, b/c he had to work and was out of town. However, he came home last night (he has a very big dentist appt. going on as we speak), and we had a tiny little celebration for him. I let the kids stay up till he got home (11:30, not my best decision for sure), and we all made him a surprise birthday cake. It was strawberry cake with strawberry frosting, sprinkles, and Happy Birthday stick-ons and candles. TJ picked out everything, and he and Taryn decorated the whole cake. Can you tell? When he finally got home, TJ and I sang "Happy Birthday" to him, and we all chowed down on some cake. Then it was off to bed. Great party, eh? I really wanted to have an actual party for him, but since I wasn't sure where he would be living when it came, I figured it would be wherever the party wasn't. Oh well, maybe next year. I hear 31 is a big year!

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY/DADDY!!! I hope it was a good one. We love you!!!

I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 9:23 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    Happy Birthday, Trey!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Happy birthday, Trey! Since I know you read this I wanted to take the time to let you know that this afternoon Christi was talking about how good looking you are. You should feel good. I hope your mouth doesn't hurt too much.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger gina

    happy birthday to the best BIL EVER!! we really should hang out more, cause you are such a cool dude. hope you had a good one.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Happy Birthday Trey!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger k8

    aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!