Friday, July 21, 2006
Okay, folks...
I have an idea. I'm going to have a contest. Yes, that's right, a contest.

Trey and I can not agree on a middle name for the baby-to-come. I am set on the first name Braxton, and that will not change. Trey has no say there. However, every single middle name I bring up he vetoes, which is what Trey likes to do most. He never brings anything to the table, just says no to everything there. So, I leave it up to you, my loyal readers. This is the time for you to come out of lurking and leave me a comment or two. While you're at it, add some ideas for what the prize should be, too. I plan to have one, I just don't know what is something you'd be willing to work for to win. Something that won't break the bank, preferrably, but something cool nonetheless.

Okay, so fill in the blank:

Braxton _________________ Pitchford

Trey will be home Monday, so we'll probably look at them on Tuesday. Comment away. I want you to win, I really, really do.

Christi :)
 
posted by Christi at 11:05 AM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Carrie

    hmm... I'm liking a one-syllable middle name, but I agree with no Hicks!

    Lee?
    James?
    Mark?
    Paul?
    John?
    Sean?


    again.. I say something simple and strong. good luck!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I think Braxton and Pitchford both sound like the come from somewhere on the British Isles, so I would stick with something from there. I like strong, simple names like Carrie suggested. I don't have an idea of my own though. :)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Christi

    My mom has strictly forbidden James, as that's my dad's name...and my brother's, but...

    I want something strong and all that, too. I'm partial to Irish and Gaelic names, myself. Braxton is Irish, and Pitchford (blech!) is British.

    Julia, if you don't suggest a name, you can't win!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger gina

    Anthony
    Reid

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Trey

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Thomas

    Michael

    Andrew

    Elliot

    Oliver

    I will come back when I think of more!

    I love the name Braxton!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Carrie

    if you want more Irish.. what about Shea? or no. cause that rhymes with Trey?


    I'll keep thinking.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Carrie

    Cain?

    Chance?

    Chase?

    Cole? (always loved the name Cole)

    Dale?

    Finn? (thaere's an Irish one for you!)


    Graham?

    Grey?

    Hayes?

    Miles?

    Reid?

    Scott?

    Shane?

    _________________

    ok... more for the Irish..

    Brian? (strong, honorable)

    Evan? (young warrior)

    Flynn (red haired son)

    Liam (unwaivering protector)



    ok, seriously... I'm spent. good thing I already have my names picked out for a boy or girl. now we just have to find out WHAT it's going to be! 3 1/2 more months!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Karima

    Braxton Shiloh Nouveu Jolie Pitt Pitchford

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger MiMi

    Patrick was my first choice, however I do like one carrie came up with... EVAN--that one's really cool! (and it means young warrior, so it's a STRONG name)

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    i like evan.

    Natalie

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger LK

    I quite liked Cole or perhaps even Connor if you like the gaelic.