Thursday, July 13, 2006
So much to say...


Today I was driving home from my mom's house, as usual, and found a station that I believe suits me just fine. It's 98.1, or 98X or something like that. It's a heavy metal, hard rock station, and so far I've liked every song I've heard on there...even "Jet City Woman" by Queensryche from so long ago! Happy day for me, b/c 96 WAVE gets a bit old sometimes. Oh, but where I was going with this was that I was rocking it out to a very cool song on the radio, pretending to be Lava Girl (TJ is Shark Boy, and Taryn is Max) and shooting Mr. Electric with my hot lava shooting hands, and making some small attempt at watching the road, and started to think about what I dream to look like one day. I really, really, REALLY want a motorcycle. A cool, chromey, specialized purple paint job cruiser. I want to cruise the roads with the wind in my helmet (yes, safety first...and no bugs in my eyes!), and look cool doing it. To add to my cool look, what I really want is tattoos. Not just the three I have now, but LOTS and LOTS of them. I long for more. I want to be covered from neck to toe in tattoos. I know this is a little much, and I will never be there, but I would at least like to have a lot of them. I have so much room just being wasted on my skin that could be devoted to beautiful pics of stuff...like scary clowns, and lizards, and more skulls, and cute little devils with my kids' names on them, and you know, stuff like that. I just think it'd be sooo pretty. Yeah, fine, you don't have to remind me how warped my mind is...


So is anyone watching So You Think You Can Dance? I watched it last night, and Ivan and Ashley danced and did this contemporary piece. I, personally, am not a big fan of contemporary. It always seems quite cheesy to me. However, what they did last night choked me up and gave me goosebumps, even when they showed a clip of it tonight. I feel so strange, b/c I was just soooo moved by it. They were supposed to be in love in the dance, and by-George, they convinced me they were totally in love. They even made the judge cry! It was hot and lusty, and man, did I want to be the girl dancing with Ivan right then! I have to go now, as a matter of fact, and finish watching my DVR'd copy of tonight's show to find out who's leaving!

Hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 10:58 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Kurt

    I love So You Think You Can Dance?

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger gina

    i love it too.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger holy chaos

    When does it come on? I think we were watching "the greatest champion" or something like that. I wasn't too impressed with it. last week some guy won that could throw cards and cut bananas! I can't believe i watched that!

    i would like a tatoo around my ankle-maybe

    what i really think is cool are belly button rings. but it probably wouldn't be too cool on me...after 6 kids!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Carrie

    all clowns are scary, period.


    troy has a harley... I'm looking forward to actually riding someday when I'm not knocked up or have a kid nursing 24/7.

    I keep telling myself that NEXT year I'll get to ride.... *sigh*