Friday, June 23, 2006
Working on it...
We moved. Thank goodness it's over...well, sorta...We have tons of stuff to unpack, and Trey's back at work already. So, it's just me now, and I have not only NO motivation to unpack, I have less than no motivation, if that's possible!

I am, however, in love with my new Dish Network, as I can watch stuff I DVR'd on all the tv's in the house. Too cool! Plus, it's tons cheaper than cable for the same thing. Happy, happy!

The house is already looking good, though. The living room is just coming together perfectly! There are these pics of cacti (is that plural right?) that I've had forever, and they never really went with the decor...and now they fit the living room perfectly! It's so great! The whole house just seems like it was built to hold my stuff! The playroom is awesome, and they love being in it, even w/o me!

Anyway, we're off to eat now. Haven't stopped doing since Monday. I'll be back soon when I get the internet back on at home, hopefully Monday coming. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 6:01 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Melodee

    Have fun getting settled! I always like the unpacking part of moving.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    Glad you are moved! Are you going to eat at KFC???


    Good to hear how you guys are doing!

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congrats!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    You sound pleased with life, even though the boxes are piled high.