Friday, June 09, 2006
First, a warning...
Now that I'm almost to the moving time, and I've found out what I'm having, I have to warn you that this blog may just have a little more focus on coming babies than before. It's kinda like until you see that ultrasound and the little guy in your tummy, you really just can't believe he's there. Now that I've seen him, I'm so into this.

So, anyway, I'm a little excited b/c I dragged Trey to the baby store w/me on Tuesday, and I showed him the bouncer and swing I want for this baby. Those are the only two things I can think of that I got rid of, and that will need to be replaced. I was surprised and thrilled to find that he likes the same ones! Hooray! Would you like to see them? Well, okay then...Here they are:

The Fisher Price Sensory Selections Bouncer

It's got all kinds of bells and whistles, which is great, I suppose. I really just liked how it was tilted back a little, not the case with my last one, so the baby couldn't fall forward. Once I saw it in the store, I loved the way it bounced. Trey put Taryn in it, and although she was way too big for it, she loved it, too. She saw one when we went to Target yesterday and went nuts trying to get me to put her in it again! Speaking of Target, they have both the swing and bouncer I want there, and they are about $5-10 less than at Babies R Us, so perhaps I will have to get them there.

The Fisher Price Aquarium Take-Along Swing™

It is imperative that I have something portable, and why not have it be a swing? This is the swing I wanted for Taryn, but found a good deal on one that was okay at TotTrade. However, I didn't much care for that one. It burned out the batteries really quickly, and the swing would get away from whatever it was making it swing, and it would just click like it was swinging w/o actually doing anything. Plus, I like how the handle on this one is across the top, as opposed to on the sides like the one I had. Trey's brother had this one for his kids (and I totally plan on asking them if they still have it and if so, if we can have it), and they loved it. Plus, I really like the little fishies on the sides. So cute!

Anyway, I guess that's about it. Not much else going on here. We move in a little over a week, and I don't know if I'm going to make it or not I'm so excited! I hope you all have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    the take along swing is the best!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    I like how you're having fun already.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Me

    LOL... I have tooooo many friends that are pregnant right now! I dreamed last night that I was too.

    Ack! LOL.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I can't believe how much things have changed just since the time mine were babies! I don't remember there being so many bouncy seat options! I like the idea of a portable swing.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Kurt

    If a dog bed was good enough for me, it's good enough for your baby.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger gina

    wow you are moving in a week? dang girl, we have to go have a virgin margarita before you go!!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger gina

    Everyone, i have dibs on the bouncy seat :)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    I love that swing,too! I am glad that it is sinking in that you are pregnant Doesn't it blow your mind that you have a tiny life growing inside you? even with this being my sixth I am just amazed!