Friday, May 19, 2006
Exciting news...
Well, I mean that sarcastically, of course....

So, here's the scoop: We, as in, TJ, Taryn and I, are moving on June 26th. Trey will be there to help. By help, I mean do everything. Then he will go to Charleston w/us and unpack the truck, and stay the night. Then, the next day he will help us unpack and set up the house. Then, early the next morning, he will hop in his car, drive back to Columbia, and proceed to go back to work...for two months or so...living...well, we don't know where yet. Yep, that's right. His boss will not let him leave until around August or so. I could go into the details of why, but A: it's a LONG story, and B: it makes me VERY mad, and I don't want to go there right now, as I'm in a pretty good mood right now. So he's thinking of staying downstairs at his restaurant. That creeps me out a bit, b/c I'm very sure that place is haunted. However, he says there's a whole set-up, complete w/bathroom and shower, so I guess it's an option. Other than that, we really have no idea where he can stay. We certainly can't afford for him to stay in a hotel or anything, as those tend to cost money. So (I hope you're reading this Mommy), I'm going to be begging my mother for help for that first couple of months, b/c as I've already said, I'll still need to work when we move there, and I won't even have Trey to help out. This is going to suck...

However, I won't let that put a damper on my excitement about moving. I'm still very thrilled, and I'm still having a hard time waiting.

Oh, so tell me what you think of this. I tend to have some pretty wild dreams. I also tend to remember them when I wake up in the mornings, and they stay with me all day long. I'm not sure why, but they really affect me sometimes, even when they're totally out there. For instance, the other day we watched Hostel, a total waste of a movie that was partially set in Slovakia. Then, that night, I had a dream that women were being sold into slavery as sex slaves there, and my mom was one of them. She let them have her, and worked hard to be the best sex slave, so she could buy back her family. Yes, b/c we were all trapped in some city down the way where there was a ruler that was creating his own holocaust and killing anyone he wanted to. We had just gone there on vacation, and now were in danger of being killed. But the ruler of the sex slave city had an agreement w/holocaust city that his sex slaves could buy their families if they were really good at their jobs. Anyway, she bought us back a couple at a time (she must have been quite the catch!), and eventually we were all saved. Hooray! The point of this paragraph was that I was thinking of making a new blog where I write down my dreams. Sometimes, to me at least, they seem pretty interesting, and I would love to have them written somewhere for what reason I don't know. So what do you think?

Okay, I gotta go check on the cheerin' now. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 10:17 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Me

    a dream that involves sex slaves and my mother? Oh. Man. That would be a nightmare. LOL.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Unknown

    1) Yes, I'd read about your dreams.

    2) I can't believe the way they're jerking Trey around!

    3) If you'd like you and the little ones could hang around our house while me, Rich, and Andrew help move stuff. (I hope they don't mind me volunteering them.)

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Aphra

    Pretty neat that you remember so much of your dreams. I made a seperate blog for my dreams recently because I kept loosing my dream book where I would write them down.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Sex slaves get a bad rap.

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger MiMi

    You must have some deep dark hatred of me or something to make me a sex slave... Your dreams are REALLY weird!