Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Finally, he's gone!
Oh, it was so nerve-wracking, and next week promises to be even worse! I sat, in nail-biting suspense and anguish, on the edge of my seat, just waiting to see what was going to happen. Of course, as usual, I was made to suffer through the boring and tasteless antics that come before this happens every single time. I swear, for the others who have to go through this in real-time, I really feel sorry for them...And then the moment came...

Who is standing there, alone but together, but my favorite, Kat, and my least favorite, Chris. As we all know, Kat had a rough night last night, and my stomach is tied in knots b/c I just know it's going to be her. I can't stand the thought of losing my favorite from day one. Sure, I absolutely have always loved Taylor, and even Eliott (sp?) has grown on me after all. Oh, but Kat, my all-time favorite, stands there, in the middle of the stage, yet again, and I just know that this is the end. Ryan spews off at the mouth, as usual, and he is just wasting precious time to avoid the inevitable. I always wonder how on earth a man can enjoy a job such as his, where he has to break such earth-shattering news each week to one person, and who does it with such ease and lack of compassion? I, for one, am not his biggest fan...

Oh, but don't let your thoughts drift now, Christi. You just know that as soon as you do, he will announce who's leaving without so much as a wince, and you will have missed the whole moment. You have to get your tear ducts ready, b/c it's just a sure bet after last night that she's going home. Oh, my little angel with hot moves...she who wows me with floor dancing (which, I heard, left her legs covered in painful bruises for a while), and has such a beautiful everything...she is going to leave me tonight...

"Chris, you're going home tonight." OH MY GOODNESS! I, for one, was one of the millions whose jaws dropped across the country. I've checked the forums, I've seen and heard what my friends think...Chris is totally adored more than Kat. Or is he?
My sweet, sweet siren, you are here to sing for me for one more week...

Thank goodness he's gone, I say. I was most impressed with him the week that Andrea Bocelli taught him finally how to sing, by actually using his diaphragm (uh DUH!). He actually sounded pretty good then. However, every other song he's ever sung has been a rock and roll rendition of whatever he was singing. Even if it's a slow and sweet love song. The only time he shows any personality whatsoever is when he's doing that rock yell thing. The rest of the time, he just sits there staring like a deer caught in the headlights, or like he's in pain. If it hurts that much to sing, perhaps it's not your career path after all! Oh, and the never taking your mic off of the stand, while a very classic rock thing, is very annoying after a while. I will say this, though, the man is H-O-T! I will miss looking at him, even if he was always scared shitless!

Man, I'm so not looking forward to next Wednesday night! It just gets harder and harder!
 
posted by Christi at 9:49 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger gina

    do you have a crush on katherine? you are freaking me out lately girl. lol.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Are you a lezbo?

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Christi

    Look, if being a lesbian didn't involve the whole lesbian sex thing, namely me having to return the favor, I would SO be a lesbian!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Kurt

    I had no idea you felt this way! I have kept quiet about Chris but I am so glad he's gone. I love Kat but she hasn't been that great lately.

    If I were a girl I would totally want to be lesbos with Katharine.

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    I figured that it would be Chris and Kat in the end, until this week, and then I didn't know what to think. Elliot and Kat are the better singers of the three, I guess, but Taylor is the best entertainer that they've ever had.

    Note to Simon: Amerian Idol is not the real world. So that's not always the best way to judge.

    Note to Paula and Randy: Simon's a better judge even if he is wrong sometimes.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Here is my entirely uneducated opinion of someone who has only seen a few minutes here and there. Richard always watches, but I'm often at work so I miss it. I did watch last night, and I knew Chris would be out. Richard said no way considering last night's performance. Well I didn't see last nights performance, but it didn't stop me from having the right opinion. I want it to be Taylor and Kat in the end. I would like Taylor to win, but I think Kat will.

    And now I'm jealous of Kat. I thought you were only lesbo for me.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger holy chaos

    i want elliott to win, but he will probably get knocked off next week-taylor seems too cocky-and kat is good but she is too much like previous winners

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Carrie

    humbug. I liked Chris.


    oh well.. they're all good at this point, no doubt... especially each in their respective song genres.

    but I only watch. I don't vote. and I SURE as hell can't sing... so what do I know?? ;)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger gina

    Happy Mother's Day to you! You are such a good mom! XOX