Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Can you believe it's Wednesday already!?
Ummm, where on earth has the week gone?! A girl from the playgroup I go to on Wed. called today to see if I was planning on going. I told her I didn't even realize it was Wed. yet! She did hasten me not to come on a Thursday! Wouldn't that be cute?

So anyway, Easter was good for us. How was yours? Did you do anything exciting? We went to an Easter egg hunt at the church behind our house on Saturday, and I was so excited, b/c Shawna brought her little girl Elise that I watch, and Gayle came, too. TJ, Taryn and Elise all got lots of eggs, and made some crafty stuff. Elise was pretty serious about finding those eggs, too! TJ just wanted the candy. Taryn was just happy opening and closing an egg...It was pretty fun. Here's a couple pics from there. (Kate, notice anything familiar?)
EGGS!DSCF1823DSCF1824DSCF1829

Sunday, we went to Trey's parents'. They became members of a new church, and Trey wanted to see it.DSCF1843DSCF1842DSCF1846

Then we went to the house for Easter dinner. I filled my belly, and the cheerin' got to play with their cousins and have a great day. Trey even got to nap some! After dinner, we died some eggs and had our own little family kid Easter egg hunt. I thought it was going to be undies only, as all but Taryn were in their undies or diapers, but they put clothes on KK. I lef TJ nekkid. Of course, in true TJ style, he wouldn't touch any eggs that were cracked or had ants on them (which was pretty much all of them). Taryn had just learned the day before how to open up plastic eggs, so the first egg she got her hands on, she cracked right in half just like a plastic egg, only to find it wasn't quite what she was expecting!DSCF1888DSCF1880

Lastly, by the end of the day when we were ready to go home, TJ was SOOOOO exhausted. He passed out on his cousin Katie, and, well, it was just precious! DSCF1907

Just for the humor of it all, I'll close with something funny TJ said the other day to Trey. He's gotten in the habit of refusing to put his underwear on after he uses the bathroom (b/c yes, he takes them off to pee!). Trey told him the other day to put them back on, and he said, "No. If you don't want to see my toodlewhop, Daddy, then I'll put my hand on it and cover my butt!" Well, I guess he told him!

Have a great day, I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 4:48 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Unknown

    1) Don't you just hate the way Trey always takes good pictures? Tell him I'm totally jealous.

    2) Egg hunting in his undies! Oh, he's going to hate you for that one day, but in the meantime it's awfully cute, and a lot more comfortable than we are!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Toodlewhop

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Christi

    Oh my goodness! Jillian, you are FULL of GREAT IDEAS! Oh, I can't wait for him to graduate now! Oh, and Julia, that's why I had them, just for these embarrassing moments. And yes, Trey takes great pics, and doesn't have to try, and it makes me hate him passionately.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    atleast you guyz get to be beautiful in person. i have to wait till picture time.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Aww, you're so sweet, Trey.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Christi

    OH! Now I get it! I read that over and over and over again, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it meant! Thanks, Julia, for clearing that one up!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love the Easter pics! My daughter Grace wouldn't leave her cute little Easter bunny ears on!
    What a fun tradition!

    Have a great weekend