Sunday, April 30, 2006
It's already begun...
Taryn made an alarming discovery in the tub the other night. She and TJ were playing happily w/all of their tub toys while I cleaned the sink and toilet. I turned to check on them, and they were good. Then, not seconds later, TJ yelled, "NO Taryn!", and I turned to see what was going on again. There she was, tugging away at TJ's "toodlewhop" and having the time of her life! She found it to be quite entertaining that she could pull on it and it would bounce back. TJ tried to get her to stop (mind you, only by saying no), and then he decided it felt kinda tickly, so he stopped trying to get her to stop. After just a few seconds of this oh-so-funny horror, I was forced to separate my two little ones before some kind of sick incestual behavior began. That's all I need is to have a grandchild by my two children when they're 8 and 6 or something! Oh Lordy! I'm so not ready for this!
 
posted by Christi at 9:02 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments: