Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Proof of Life...
That was a great movie, wasn't it? Okay, well you tell me, b/c I never saw it...

Really, though, I kinda checked back a bit, and found that I really haven't put any pics of my two most adorable cheerin' on here much lately. I'm sure you're all sitting at home wondering deep in your hearts if they are still around, and if I ever really had kids, or if I just managed to find a website filled w/pics of some other people's children, that has now found me and has put a restraining order on me to never go to the website again. Well, that is not the case. I have just been a bit on the lazy side lately when it comes to taking pictures, that's all. So, for your enjoyment yesterday and today, I took a few just to prove they are still alive and well. I even showed them w/other kids, frolicking in the yard (and of course, hitting each other in the head with sticks!). Enjoy!

Head bonkin'!

Taryn and Blue love each other!

Elise and Taryn are best buds! I get a kick out of the fact that they're the same size, but Elise is almost a year older!

Jacob and TJ in the wagon

Taryn as...herself!

Getting started on the packing...

Please note the natural horns that pop up in his hair everyday. I swear I don't have ANYTHING to do with them! They scare me...



Just a cutie!

Sleeping baby...so adorable!

Alright, that's all for now. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 2:04 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger gina

    GOOD GOD who are all those kids? are they all yours??

    they are cute-i think i will buy taryn some shirts or dresses cause the child never has clothes on. haha

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Christi

    She has TONS of clothes...she just destroys them all. It's easier to leave her nekkid when I don't have to be anywhere.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Those horns are scary! Very cute pictures.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Renee

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Renee

    Not to be mean but GO TAYLOR!!! ;-)lol

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Karima

    Hey, take those photos of my kids off of your blog.