Monday, June 05, 2006
Hubba hubba!
Do you know who's hot? Jeffrey Dean Morgan...oh yeah! I'm so sad that he's dead (Denny, on Grey's Anatomy), but now I know he'll be in movies and shows, so I can at least look forward to that. Oh, but just look at those eyes....Ahhhhhhh.....I could stare forever.......



I don't know if I pointed this out yet or not, but our move date has changed. We are now moving a week earlier, on June 19th, and I am SOOOOO excited! I suppose I should start packing or something, eh? Just think, that's two weeks from now. Oh, don't you want to just jump up and down and do a little dance just thinking about it? Go ahead. That's right...feel free. I'm cool with it...

No real news on the homefront. Just here at my mom's working on files. We might go swimming later. Fun stuff...

Okay, talk at you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 4:36 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger MiMi

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! I love him too!!! Finally, we agree on something.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    Life is good!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Kurt

    He's no Natalie Portman

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger gina

    he's no rocco :)

    didnt know you were moving so fast. guess i would have figured it out eventually!! HAHA

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ive seen better

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Me

    Hmph. Well... no, he's not my type. Sorry - just doesn't do anything for me. LOL.