Monday, July 10, 2006
Nasty talk...
I realized last night, while telling the fourth or fifth person about how much diarrhea TJ, Taryn and I have had in the last few days, that I have really been talking wayyyy too much about diarrhea. I suppose I could call it the shits, but still, same basic thing. Perhaps I could find a new subject. Any ideas?

Until then, we are all having diarrhea problems here, and it sucks. Wanna hear all about it? Just call...I'm sure I have plenty of stories to tell...

Have a great day! See you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 6:40 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    it is amazing to me how my husband and my conversation has changed over the years. We talk about what used to be the grossest things to
    us.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger gina

    no thanks. too much information.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Carrie

    we're allllll about bodily functions over here. puking, crapping, more puking and less crapping... you've got it.


    hnag in there. :)

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Are you going to be OK for the beach today?