Monday, August 07, 2006
Three's enough!
Alright, so lately I've been trying to compare pregnancies...Undoubtedly, instead of getting easier, they keep getting worse. Let's have a look-see:

TJ
stretch marks
Braxton-Hicks in the very, very end
swollen ankles, nose, face in the last month,and excruciating headache a week before he was born (however, that's b/c later I found out I had preeclampsia, and was VERY lucky!)
a sleepless night here and there at the end
a perpetual cold
hog-like sweating

Taryn
painful vericose vein in the, ummm, strangest place!
sciatica (TERRIBLE back pain) from about the middle
massive head-in-the-crotch pain near the end
a LOT of sleepless nights in the last couple of months
days where I would wake up and almost fall over from lack of energy
early showing and waddling, like, at three months!
Braxton-Hicks in the last couple months, a little worse than before
a perpetual cold
more stretch marks
hog-like sweating

Braxton

ALWAYS tired
no glowing period in the middle like the other two
frizzy hair instead of nicer hair like the other two
vericose vein, back again, and more painful than before
more than massive head-in-the-crotch pain that started around five months
really bad hip problems
Mostly sleepless nights, starting around four or five months
more days w/no energy
I think I was showing the day I found out I was prego...of course, that could have just been leftovers from Taryn!
sciatica when he feels like it
Braxton-Hicks, already!
a perpetual cold
sitting hurts now, too
hog-like sweating
he's been practicing his karate expertise all this week...on my OVARIES! OUCH!
Of course, my stretch marks aren't worse...they never quite got over Taryn yet!

Yeah, so I'm guessing if I went on for another one, I'd be bedridden by two months...and that would SUPER-SUCK! So, I think I'll stop at three...Do you blame me?

Hope you have a great day! See you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 1:44 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Yikes lots of pain there! But a healthy baby and mama are all that truly matters in the end!

    Good luck! He will be here before you know it!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I think you handle it very well. You're less of a basketcase than I was.

    Only problems I ever had were an aching lower back, itchy skin, and I threw up a lot. Always in the middle of the night so I could get the least amount of sleep possible. After Alison was born I think I was less fat that I was before because of all the throwing up. I don't recommend it as a diet plan. The didn't have heartburn, excessive sweating, any swelling at all, no sciatic nerve pain, and the kicking didn't hurt for me. I thought it felt really neat and I wanted more kicking. Yet I was still kind of crazy. Just ask Richard.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    we're in the dog days of summer and pregnancy! i feel your pain. I am so tired of being hot! when are you due...october or november? hang in there...it'll be over soon!

    nat

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger k8

    yeah but when yer bedridden you get more sympathy . i say go for the 4th ASAP.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger gina

    christi, hang in there. only 5 months to go!! HAHA just kidding. you always look good, even when you feel like hell.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hogs dont sweat thats why they roll in mud

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger LK

    Three is a truly beautiful number. Sounds real good to me.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Margo

    I don't blame you! LOL I'm stopping at 2!! I loved this post!