Friday, August 11, 2006
Is it summer, pregnancy, or what?
I think this whole pregnancy and Trey being gone thing is finally starting to really get to me. I don't feel motivated to do ANYTHING anymore. I am more than tired all the time, and I just want someone else here, even for a few minutes, so I can just chill. I have been ignoring my kids more than any parent ever should lately, and I can't do anything to make myself stop. I suck. I want to be normal again. Hopefully when Trey comes here in a couple of weeks it will get better...hopefully...

TJ rented the Cars video game last week. He was awful at it, as was I, but since he didn't know that, he loved it! Taryn also loved pretending to play along:














And, as promised, TJ's new bed!
 
posted by Christi at 11:58 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    What a cool big boy bed!

    I can not watch kids play video games, becuase when they stink it is so hard for me not to take the game and beat it! Yes I have problems!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    love the bed! tj and taryn look so cute playing!

    take it easy on yourself....it has been so hot.... i do not feel like doing anything either.... this is just temporary.... your kids will survive....

    natalie

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I can't believe how much Taryn has changed in just a couple months (since I last saw you guys). Her hair is getting so long. They change so quickly! Talk to you later, Shawna

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Unknown

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Hey, I remember that bed when it was your brother's! We had some good times on that bed. That didn't sound right, lol.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger gina

    ROFL Julia!!! didnt sound good at all!

    cute pics of kiddos

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Your baby got big!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Christi

    Julia, I had the same bed from 8 or so till I was in high school, and I don't remember a single thing about it! Please explain to me how you remember my brother's bed...That is just a little scary...

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Sadi

    very cool bed!!