Thursday, February 09, 2006
Race to the finish!

All in a day's work! I even got them to nap at the same time today. It was heavenly. Well, as much as it could be with TJ still awake!

You know what I wish I had time for? Thoughts. I would love to be able to think again. Lately, I've been trying to think while I'm on my paper route, but it's not quite the thinking I'd like to do. I have to have the radio on to stay awake, and I still have to concentrate on not missing any houses (b/c those people really do bitch when they miss their newspapers!). Some of my favorite blogs are such b/c you can tell the person really had time to think before they wrote it. I, for instance, have been writing b/c I am hoping that someone cares what's going on with my life, but really, I can't put down any deep thoughts I've been having lately. I believe the key to writing down those deep thoughts would be to have them first. I've thought about just making up some deep thoughts about stuff, but here's the problem with that: I'd have to have time to think them up!

Sometimes I get jealous of Trey b/c he knows about and cares about politics. I want to care about stuff like that. I really do. However, I'd have to find time to find out about them first, then time to figure out a stance on the issue. If I'm going to believe something, I want to have an educated reason for it. So, I just go on not caring about stuff. I remember a time when I did care about things, and I felt so....oh, I dunno....I just can't think of the word! Sometimes I wonder if maybe my brain hasn't turned off altogether, and that perhaps it may never work again for lack of use!

So, my vow to you is to try to be more deep thinking, and put some meat in these here words I write from now on. Now I'm wondering if that means I just may never post again!

Oh, and I have to tell you this. While I'm not thinking, I'm trying my best to at least keep up on something, usually television based. My new favorite comedian of all-time, and the man I have a crush on now is Steve Carell> If you haven't seen him, either on The Office (the FUNNIEST show, ever!), or The 40 Year Old Virgin (saw it last night, HILARIOUS!), you are totally missing out. He is by no means someone I would consider hot normally, but there's something about him that just makes me want to jump him. Do check him out if you haven't already discovered his unyielding talent.

Alright, that's it for now. Talk to you later, and I hope you have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 8:16 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I like you shallow.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown

    OK, but don't stop posting just because you can't think of anything deep. I like you shallow too!

    Speaking of shallow, the true hottie on that show is http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/bios/John_Krasinski.shtml

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Kimberlee

    Ooooh, Jim on "The Office"....hubba... :)

    Congrats on your award!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Renee

    The kids look so cute and yes Steve Carell is great.:-)