Thursday, January 12, 2006
Work in progress...
Just thought you might like to see one of the projects I've been working on that's kept me so busy...
The living room
Living room 1Living room 2

The dining room
Dining room

The playroom
Playroom 2Playroom 1

And of course, the other very important one:
The sweet baby!
Oh, just look at that smile!Just like her brother....trying to get into my purse!DSCF1493DSCF1486Yes, she's that close to standing on her own!DSCF1489

Oh, and K8 put my picture on her blog! She's so good to me! I am rather lovely, I have to admit.

Oh, and if you're a lurker on here, would you please let me know? I understand it's delurking week, and it sure would make me feel good to know that someone out there actually reads this!

Have a great day! I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 4:35 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Renee

    I love the pics! The house is looking GREAT!:-)

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger gina

    i lurk some and comment often. lol.
    love the pics. gotta come see the house- wish you would invite me. HA HA

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Lisa

    hi! I'm not a lurker. Just new. :-)
    I love the color you've painted your living room and dining room.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    OH my it is awesome. I love the color of your living room!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger mreddie

    The little one looks about the age of my two youngest grands. Both my daughters had sons 15 days apart, one is 11 months and the other 10 1/2, and both are standing and trying to walk - will be just shortly, I think. ec

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I love it! I really, really like the rug in the living room. Alison saw the playroom, and she says she wants to go there tomorrow. I don't think I've told you that around here you have reached a nearly mythical status. Alison talks about you a LOT. We hear stories of the great things you do, and they're not all true, but they're good ones. She pretends that she is you, and her baby doll is Taryn. Once she wanted me to pretend I was you. When I asked her what I should do to be you, she said I should be really nice and funny. I keep meaning to tell you about that, and then I forget.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wait a minute! Is Taryn standing in that one picture? How long has this been going on?

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Turtle Guy

    I'm new to your postings - from Anvilcloud - I'm impressed with your space! I did fresh paint in the summer and have YET to replace the baseboards! (must be a guy thing...)

    Cute baby pics too! I noticed there's no shortage!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM

    Came from K8 I'll be going back and catching up. Very cute baby!