Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Thank goodness, I made it through!
Christmas was simply loverly! We went to my mom's on Saturday, and opened presents and ate at Grandma's. On Sunday, we went to Trey's family's house, and ate and opened presents again, as well as went to church with Trey's parents (just communion, which was weird to me, no sermon). It was pretty cool, and I'm pretty pooped. I'm just gonna post some pics for you. Enjoy!

(TJ said he wanted some 'Christmas food' for breakfast Saturday. Like my attempt? The blob on the side is the icky bacon I made. I won't be buying that kind again!)



Hope you enjoyed that! I'll let the pictures do the talking, and save myself the trouble! We had a blast! Now it's time to recover and try to go back to living a normal life again!

Have a great day! I'll see you later!
 
posted by Christi at 12:53 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Please tell me those arent Green EGGS?

    LOL

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks fun.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown

    OK, I must comment on each picture. :)

    #1 Green...eggs? I can't tell. Interesting idea though.
    #4 I like that idea. A completely maintenance free aquarium. And the kids are still just as fascinated.
    #5 I love it! I'm sure Jimmy and Trey hate this picture, but I think it's great.
    #6 This is my favorite of all the pictures. Your grandad looks really good. It will be a nice picture for Taryn to look back and know who he is.
    #7 OK, this almost beat #6!
    #8 So sweet!!!
    #11 Obviously, I need to see your baby again soon. She looks so mobile. Of course, I was surprised to see Brewer getting into stuff the other day. It happens so fast when you're not there every day.
    #12 Oooh, Dora Candyland. If Alison knew that existed she would covet it.
    #13 Love the expression on all the guys' faces. Especially Bob's!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger k8

    dude. the girls got dora candyland too.