Thursday, December 08, 2005
Funky funk
I'm in a funk. I don't know why. I mean, sure, my life has its share of problems, but I'm not really all that worried about them. I mean, if anything, I should be happy and excited. I could much easier list the things I should be happy about as opposed to depressed. See, let me show you:

I'm moving next week! I paid the first month's rent yesterday, and now all I have to do is get my stuff in there!
Taryn did the following this past week: crawled, sat up, started popping out a tooth, said her first word, and is now loving her bouncy seat.
Trey was off and we had nice days together (which isn't always so). He even made dinner last night...fried pork chops, MMMMMMMM!

I'm sure the list could go on, and you can see why I should be happy. So why am I not? I mean, you would think the freakin' anti-depressants would be supplementing my joy, right? Oh, I don't get it.

Anyway, we're moving next week! Hooray! We went there last night and looked around in the dark with a flashlight. It's funny how you notice different stuff once you've paid for it. There were a few things I am going to ask them about today as far as fixing up the house. They've already promised to do a few things, and nothing has happened yet. I'm wondering if they realize that we are planning to move into the house next Wed.? The main thing I'm thinking about is that they are supposed to replace a pane of glass in the back door, and I don't want to have it missing when I move in. Too creepy, especially when Trey's off at work at night and the kids are in bed.

As I said, Taryn is using her bouncy seat now. TJ practically lived in it when he was her age, and now the saga continues.

That's about it. Must go and start packing some more boxes now. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 10:31 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Bouncy seat.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger gina

    that is a johnny jump up ! a bouncy seat is a recliner little seat thing that vibrates and soothes and that she would have outgrown. why is my niece naked? it is freezing !! j/k
    you are not alone - we all have times when we are ....lonely...sad.... you are not a freak- just normal. lol.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Sometimes there's no accouting for moods; they seem to blow where they will for no apparent reason some time. Besides, nobody can always be up.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger k8

    i will now psycho-analyze you:

    you are in a funk bc you are starting a job and moving at the same time and you have two kids all day long.

    that will be 50.00

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Yeah, what Kate said. You have a lot of stress right now. I always say I'm in a bad mood for no reason, but there is usually a reason, and I don't consider it good enough to account for feeling bad over it.

    Gina, I just checked the weather channel. It said it's 39 in Columbia right now (10 PM), but it's 60 here. Just thought I would rub it in!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Christi

    You're right, Gina, my bad...we call that the bouncy bouncy bouncer here. The bouncy seat is the seat she uses...I still use it to feed her. She's all but grown out of it, but I've been holding out till we move to start on the highchair, b/c there's just no room here for it!

    Oh yeah, and I should mention that I haven't even started a job yet...which means you'll just have to bill me for that $50, and hope you get it sometime in the 2006 year!