Friday, November 25, 2005
I like it!
Got this from Gina
Punk Mama
You're a punk rock mommy! DIY is probably your
motto, because you're a punk mama at heart.
Your kids are getting your independent spirit
and guts, and learning to solve problems
themselves. You love it when they show their
independence, even when it's breaking your
heart.


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Oh, and I stole this from MonkeyMama. You go to this site, download a pic of yourself, and they compare it to thousands of famous people and tell you who you resemble the most. I put in my pic:

and this is what I got:
64%

62%


61%

I also had Sarah Michelle Gellar and Kate Winslet. Now, do I agree with these? Oh, not so much. However, I'm truly flattered, and will be sure to visit the site again when I need a little pick-me-up. (Oh, and there were some guys I resemble, too, but I didn't know who any of them were, so...)

Wanna try? Go here.
 
posted by Christi at 10:08 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I don't need to go to the site - I look like Andrew McCarthy.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Christi

    Yeah, you do.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I had way too much fun with that link!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger MummaWalker

    Oh what HAVE you started? Lol, I came up as Grace Kelly (Very happy with that) my hubby to be: Charles Manson!!! Have passed it on to everyone I know! Thank you!