Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Would it be wrong...
Okay, here's the deal. Our lease is ending in December, and we will be in the process of moving at that time. Yesterday, we were driving around and saw a house very close to our apt. that was for rent. As it was, the owner drove up right after we drove up to peek at it. She let us look around in it and we fell in love, and now all I can think about is how much I want that house. We are not doing well in this two bedroom, and TJ really, really, really needs a yard to play in.

So, we had planned on borrowing the money from Trey's 401K for the deposit, and paying it back when we get our tax money. No big deal, right? Wrong. Undoubtedly, you can borrow the money to pay for a down payment on a house, but not to pay a deposit for a rental. Okay, whatever! So now we are stuck. We don't have any extra money laying around to pay for a deposit, on this house or any house. We can't stay here after next month. So, what do we do? I'm so bummed right now, and I really want to rent that house. We could find another one, but all of the ones we've looked at in our price range are pretty crappy, and this one is just SOOOO perfect, and the people who own it are really nice.

So, here's the plan: Everyone mail me money, and then I'll have enough to pay the deposit. I'll be glad to pay you back when I get my tax money in February. If you've got $1000 laying around that you won't need till Feb., feel free to go ahead and send it to me. I'll pay interest, too, if you need.

Okay, there's my cyber-begging for today. I'm waiting for your responses. You can email me for my address. Don't all try to email me at once...could be an email overload, you know. Just look at these precious faces, don't they deserve a home with room to move?
 
posted by Christi at 1:47 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger gina

    what neighborhood?

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Christi

    Harbison

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Could you take out a loan until tax time? That would be nice to have a yard for TJ.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Cara

    girl, I wish I had the money, I'd send it to you!! That seems like a great place!! All little boys need a yard to run and play in!! Keep faith in God and he will take care of this... You will find money in the most unlikely place!!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    If you could just get 20 people to send you $50 each or 50 people to send you $20 each...

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Christi

    Any takers?

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Kurt

    What a great idea! Please let us know how many $1000 checks you get.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Oh my Goodness. Seeing that pic of them together, you can really see how big Taryn is getting.
    I think she may have out grown Ethan.