Wednesday, October 26, 2005
It's here!
Yep, that's right, it's COLLLLLDDDDD outside! While, I can't guarantee that it will last very long, as our weather tends to change its mind quite frequently, it has been here long enough now that I've dressed my kids warmly two days in a row and pulled out the winter clothes in preparation. I went through them last night, and I'm just waiting for a whole week of cold, then I'm going to get rid of the summer clothes! TJ has a TON of clothes for winter, even after I filtered through them some and pulled out what I don't want. Taryn has a bit, but nowhere near as many as TJ! For some reason, that just feels weird! I thought guys weren't supposed to have tons of clothes! If Taryn's feet ever grow, though, she'll kick TJ's butt with how many shoes I've already gotten her!

We went to the playground yesterday with Gina and my friend Amy from church, and all of their kids (minus Blake, who was at school). It was pretty cool, and really nice to be able to talk to other adults. After having had the opportunity, I kinda think TJ's not the only one who needs to work on social skills! I could definitely use some work with talking to adults again! Taryn got to wear her new sweater from Old Navy. I'm very proud of it, as it was quite a deal. It was regularly priced at $16.50, and I got it for $1.97. Not bad, eh? Do take a look at it, it's SOOOO cute!


I also yanked out some totally cool overalls for TJ. He was the cutest boy out there, as usual!


Oh, and I've decided on Taryn's Christmas outfit. I haven't even thought about TJ's, but you know, the first Christmas is important. Here it is:


That dress is so cool! It's got little sparkles in the fabric all over it, and it's so nice! My mom got it for Taryn. It usually costs $40 (what it says on the tag), but I think she either paid about five dollars for it, or $2.50, I'm not sure which. Either one is a steal, though! It's so pretty, and I just know Taryn will look awesome in it!

Well, I guess that's all I've got to say right now. I hope you're having a wonderful day, and I'll talk to you later!
 
posted by Christi at 3:01 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Those outfits are so cute! Yeah, I had to pull out our box of warm weather clothes and dig through it. I need to go through stuff and totally reorganize clothes very soon.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Oh those clothes are so cute.
    I am just catching up on all my blogs and it has been awhile since I stopped by.
    I can't believe how big Taryn is getting.
    Great deals on all those clothes. I love it when you can buy kids clothes for cheap. They grow out of them so fast.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger gina

    what do you mean about your social skills? oh crap, how did i do? lol. you seem to have gotten along just peachy imo.
    cute dress!! my niece is gonna be the best dressed baby at Ashland Rd

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Cara

    That is the cutest little sweater!! I love to find good deals on cute clothes..(it makes the item even cuter to me!)
    Sometimes being a stay at home mom, when you do get a chance to be around adults.. You forget that your one of them! lol

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger k8

    it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas dresses. as you know, i began obsessing about them like 2 months ago.

    smoochusmoochykids.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I met a woman recently who baby talked her children. There were of them, ages 3-11. I thought that was odd, but I introduced myself and she started baby talking to me. Talk about needing to be around adults more!!