Monday, October 10, 2005
I want to introduce you to my new white best friend...
Uh huh, I know what you're thinking. Yeah, well, keep your thoughts to yourself!

I have a new best friend. This best friend is great, b/c it cost me very little to make this best friend, and, well, he really hooks me up. You know, does a lot for me. It's b/c of him that I'm able to finally wear clothes that are not maternity again. It's b/c of him that I was able to have a great time the other night while out with Trey on date night. He really loves me, and I really love him. Hell, even Trey likes him a lot! Yep, a great, great friend. I'd like for you to meet him.



While I'm here, I have a question for those of you with little boys. When you started potty training them, or maybe when they went to real underwear, if you've done so yet, did they suddenly become obsessed with their penis? Nobody is fessing up to me that their kid was madly in love with his, but I just know there are other little boys out there that can't stop touching themselves! I swear, everytime I turn around, TJ has his "toodlewhop" hanging out and his hand on it! He comes and gets in our bed sometime early in the morning everyday. This morning I woke him up, and he was laying on his stomach, with his hand on it of course. He was kinda laying right next to Trey's head. Trey rolled over b/c I woke him up, too, and when he opened his eyes, BOOM! There was TJ's "toodlewhop" right in his face! Minutes later, he comes out of the room and tells me, "Mommy, I have a big ol' toodlewhop! Look at it!" Later, (I'm assuming it's tired of being messed with so much), he comes up and tells me it hurts, and he wants me to kiss it. Umm, yeah, NO! Here I thought it was bad enough that the other day he asked me to kiss his butt when it hurt! If you have any suggestions or promise that this too shall pass, I'd love to hear it! I am really not that interested in seeing my son touch himself all day everyday for the rest of his life!

Alrighty then, I'm out! Talk to you later! Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:15 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Will this pass? Kind of, not really. I think he will be obsessed with it for the rest of his life. One day the idea of you kissing it will make him sick, but he will want somebody else to. And if he ever reads this blog one day, he won't be too happy about your latest entries.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger gina

    i like the tide pen better- you can use it on ALL colors- not just your whites. i carry my handy tide pen in my purse like any organized mom should- HAH!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger MiMi

    When your brother was born and Dr. Leggett circumcised him, I was told at that time that, "One day 'that' will be his favorite plaything." Being an only child and having parents who believed "sex" was NEVER discussed, I had no previous experience with 'penis' exposure/idolization. I don't remember your brother being obsessed with his until he was much older, probably well into puberty; but that doesn't mean he didn't play with it when I wasn't around.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    my neighbors little boy does all the time. he has been obsessed with it for a while now. he is 3 1/2 and still potty training.

    I dont know his hasnt passed but I am sure it will but then again men have a fasicination with it as well.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Margaret

    hmm...Pman LOVES his weenie, as he calls it...he plays with it all the time...prefers to be nekkid, which doesnt bother me...he did have a time where he played with himself excessively and then came to me and told me that it hurt...i told him that sometimes he has to give his weenie a break...we havent really had to have convos about where its not ok to put weenie...although i did have to tell him that it was not a good idea to put dirty socks on his hands and then play with weenie...lol...

    anyway...i cant tell you it will pass...as males, its what they have...lol...

    peace...

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kurt

    That reminds me of the time I was in the locker room at the pool (I had even used the pool that time) and there was a dad there with his son and his son's friend. They were getting dressed and his (maybe four year old) son really wanted to compare his penis to his friend's. He was comparing the size and shape, and his dad was getting a little peeved and saying "okay, Jimmy, that's enough." But his son kept talking about their penises. Finally, the son said to his friend "Let's touch them together!" and his dad half-yelled "Okay, Jimmy, let's GO!"