Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Just wanted to share...


Yesterday I had a moment I was neither prepared for, nor ever wanting or planning to have. Now I know that when babies are really little, boys that is, they tend to pee on their caregivers while they change their diapers. I got lucky in that area, as TJ never hit me, but did hit himself in the face quite regularly. So perhaps yesterday was some sort of payback for the years of pee I missed.

We were playing on my bed, bouncing and rolling around, which is a common lazy day thing to do around here (it's just fluffy and soft and king-sized). Taryn and I were laying on the bed cooing and whatnot, while TJ bounced around our heads, threatening utter doom if he were to fall or slip. We were calling each other silly, crazy, funny, all the fun things parents and children call each other, when TJ said to me, "Mommy, I pee-peed on Taryn." I said, "You better not ever pee-pee on her, or you'll be in big trouble." He giggled, and the fun continued. A few minutes later, he came up to me and said, "Mommy, I'm pee-peeing on you!" I went to laugh and give him the warning of punishment again, when I looked up, and saw what I now perceive to be funny, but at the time not so much. There stood TJ, above my torso, with his 'toodlewhop' out, and giving me the shower I had managed to miss that morning! All the while he was just laughing away, as if peeing on Mommy is part of our daily fun. Needless to say, I don't think he was prepared for the sudden shock and anger I lashed at him. No, no, I didn't hit him or anything. I did, however, yell in a voice I never use, and with a force that TJ had yet to hear from me. I think I scared the piss out of him. Of course, he had already emptied that, so he didn't have to worry about changing his underwear!

Anyway, just wanted to share the highlight of my days of late. I hope your days have been equally as exciting, and I will be by shortly to check! Talk to you later!
 
posted by Christi at 1:31 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger gina

    did he pee on taryn too or was that a joke? OMG i would have died!!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger k8

    well i can cross that off my list of things to worry my kids will do, anyway.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Margaret

    omg...LOL

    peace...

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger karla

    If I could stop laughing, I would try and say something sympathetic, but that was pretty darn funny.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Some people are into that, or so I've heard.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Oh man I commend you for not spanking his rear end, wow. Not that I would spank but man that takes patience. Wow how gross, but looking back it is kinda funny, of course because it didnt happen to me!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Carrie

    dude... no offense, but I'm with Karla....

    that's some funny shit! I mean piss!!! BAAAAHHHHH!


    *cough cough cough* ok.. sorry... BAAAAHHHHH!!!

    ok... wait.... yup... got.... it.


    sorry for what happened... that must have sucked.


    ok... BAHHHHHH back to laughing!!!

    (thanks for sharing.... I know that was a bad thing, but dude... soooo soooo funny for us!)