Monday, September 19, 2005
Happy One Year, Blog!!!

Yeah, I'm behind, but I just wanted to give a shout-out to my blog! On the 15th, it turned one year old. We've been through a lot, ol' blog...

It all started September 15th, 2004, when my best bud, Julia, wrote to me to tell me to check out her new blog ("Her what?" I thought...what a strange name for a website!). I instantly fell in love with it. When I found out that it was free, I was so there! I immediately went to Blogger, and made my own. Now what to do with it? To this day, I'm still not sure what to do with you, oh sweet blog, but one day I'll figure it out!

So, just to name a few things we've been through this past year, let's review:
M's intervention at work for his behavior
well, let's just say everything at work...and leave it at that!
me getting fired
me getting unemployment
our almost foreclosure
us selling our house
me getting pregnant
everything about the pregnancy, good and bad
me meeting a ton of new people!
TJ getting baptized
me going to counseling for anger
Traci going off on...well, everyone, especially Canadians
TJ's second birthday
TJ's second birthday party
my 27th birthday
Trey's 29th birthday
Mother's Day
Father's Day
untimely and tragic death
Taryn's birth!
me getting happy drugs
millions of amazements at my children
the new Cooper River Bridge opening
arguments on spanking
my unique God thoughts
Oh, and TONS more stuff...

Let's see, who are the new friends I've made whom I've actually contacted:
Karla and Mark (gifts, messages, and cards back and forth)
Kate (phone calls, messages, cards and gifts back and forth)
Tammy (gifts back and forth)
Jillian (gift to)
Renee (clothes from)
Brandy (gift to)
Kristen (gift to)
Echo (hung out, phone calls)

Hopefully I haven't left anyone out...

* none of this was in any particular order.

So, again, Happy First Birthday, Blog! Here's to many, many more celebrations for years to come. You've been a great friend, little blog, and you've really hooked me up with some super cool people!

Talk to you later. Have a terrific day!
 
posted by Christi at 11:09 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I can't believe it! I was going to say Happy Blogiversary too! Oh well, Echo, great minds think alike.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Eh, what's this about Traci and Canadians? I must have come in late. Happy, happy.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Renee

    Happy 1 yr! It's been great getting to know you!:-) *hug*

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Happy blogiversary. Yea 1 year. Wow does time fly. I am at the I am at the 1/2 anniversary already!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Melodee

    Happy Blogiversary!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Brandi1977

    Happy Blogiversary! Congrats on 1 year :)

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Margaret

    Happy 1 year!!! :)

    too awesome...lots of things happened in this last year for you...so cool...

    peace...

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger gina

    ahhh where does the time go?

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jana

    Happy Blogiversary and I'm so happy you are in my Blogworld.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Sorry I'm late, Just catching up on my blogs.
    Happy Blogiversary to you.