Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Okay, at the request of some...
I'm going to post some pictures for you all to see. Here's a little hint:
The cake...

First, though, I must make some things clear. One-These pics were taken almost four years ago, and not on a great camera. Also, they were stored on floppy disks, so they're not the best quality. I did not pay someone to take them, b/c I just don't care that much. Two-the theme was a Halloween costume party. This is what happens when you begin planning your wedding over a pitcher of margaritas during happy hour at a Mexican restaurant! Three-My dress was what I wanted. Purple is my FAVORITE color in the whole wide world! I wanted to be the queen, and never, EVER in my life did I ever want a white dress for my wedding. Trey was the king. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were princesses and princes. Everyone else was asked to wear costumes. Most didn't, therefore making the ones that did look kinda silly. They were actually the correct ones! Four-Don't expect extravagance. I planned, paid for, and decorated the entire wedding. Trey made the food (which was unfortunately eaten before we could take many pics of it, b/c he did an AWESOME job!), and family helped out with day-of getting ready. It was really low-key.

Anyway, I don't know why I felt you needed to know all that, but I did. So, if you're ready, click on the cake, and look on! You may even recognize a few people! I'm tired now, and I'll try to put on pics of the reception tomorrow if you care to come and check them out. These are just some of the ceremony and stuff. I also have some from the honeymoon if you would like to see them. We went to Disney World and Sea World! Hooray!

Talk to you later! Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 11:27 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger gina

    yep i remember that day. blake has his trophy still. i also remember the food was fantastic!! and the rehearsal breakfast with bojangles biscuits and yoo-hoos was fun!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger karla

    Those pics are FANTASTIC! It sounds like your wedding was an amazingly fun and memorable day.
    Thanks for sharing. You know I've been dying to see pics for like EVER!

    You had looong hair!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Melodee

    I can't believe the men agreed to wear crowns! That just cracks me up! You look beautiful. I love purple, too--my bridesmaids all wore purple.

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger MiMi

    Gosh, for some reason, I thought Nikki and I did all the food and Trey decided to add some shrimp or something. I guess that must have been someone else's wedding??? Maybe my Alzheimer's is setting in already... At least the pics are good!

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    these are very good pictures. keep up the good work.