Saturday, August 27, 2005
My new favorite song!
Yesterday on the drive home, I was singing with TJ, and I blurted out "Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care..." Then I realized I don't know the rest of the song, so I moved onto another song. A few minutes later, I heard TJ in the back seat singing, "Mmmmmy mmmm mmmm, and I don't care" over and over again. I thought it was cute. Then, a few minutes after that, I heard this:

If you're happy and you know it, I don't care! If you're happy and you know it, I don't care!
If you're happy and you know it, then your life will surely show it. If you're happy and you
know it, I don't care!

I laughed till I cried, and the more I thought about it, the more I thought this might have to be the theme song for our family. I love that song! Yeah, wrong as it is, I just can't help it!

On the plus side, what a smart kid!
 
posted by Christi at 3:54 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: