Monday, August 15, 2005
Do you really know me?
I made a Quiz for you! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!

Oh, and I found some meanings of names for some of us...Interesting stuff...

TARYN
Gender: Female
Meaning: Irish Hillside
Origin: Celtic/Gaelic
Originally Irish names, TARA and ERIN have been combined for this English name.


REESE
Gender: Male or Female
Meaning: Enthusiastic
Origin: Welsh
Actress Reese Witherspoon


CHRISTINA
Gender: Female
Meaning: Christ-bearer
Origin: Greek

DIANE
Gender: Female
Meaning: Heavenly, devine
Origin: French, English

ROBERT
Gender: Male
Meaning: Bright Fame
Origin: English
Robert the Bruce, Robert E. Lee

RANDOLPH:
Gender: Male
Meaning: Rim (of a shield) and wolf
Origin: German, English

Okay, so in my family I have the following:
an enthusiastic Irish hillside
a Heavenly, divine Christ-bearer
and two bright famous rimwolfs! (???)

Wow, looks like I came out with the bomb name! Thanks, Mommy!

Talk to you later! Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 5:48 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger gina

    ok, some of those were trick answers...

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Tammy

    cool, I always love finding out what our names mean.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger karla

    That quiz was funny! I got a good score I think...unless that was a fail. I'm not sure..

    Is that quiz about trying to find friends because Julia will be in Canada in two days and I get to hug and hold hands with her all day without you?

    I will remember to let her know how important you thought it was that I brought her rotten eggs. I settled for maple syrup instead because I think you were being sarcastic!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    I played but didnt do so hot.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger MiMi

    I spent a LOT of time and thought carefully choosing the perfect name for my firstborn! I took it VERY seriously and knew what they meant--hope you're happy with my choices!! Love YOU!! Mom

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger MiMi

    OK, I took your quiz, but I only made 80 when it should have been 90! You had the wrong answer to one of the questions--I read your blog because you have the cutest kids I've ever seen and I want to see them everyday!!! How could you put the wrong answer in for that??? Oh, yeah, I guess that IS the grandma answer! Well, you should have made THAT the correct answer. The other one is missed was when you first smoked weed--I had no idea (probably because I'm your mom and I didn't know much of ANYTHING about what you were doing then!) Otherwise, apparently I know you pretty well. Mom

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger gina

    IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! (watch out Ross and playground! two party girls on a mission with three kids!)

    DRINK BACARDI LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY(really????technically we COULD take the kids for a little lunch time beverage!)
    Happy Birthday Christi, I Know you are not 21! i was kiddinnnnggggg....

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger karla

    Happy Birthday Christi!
    You're finally the legal age to drink!

    What an exciting day!