Saturday, August 13, 2005
IT'S OVER!!!

Last night, something terrible happened....I finished reading my Harry Potter book. Now, this must sound silly to, well, to the entire world, but...I'm a little depressed now. In order to understand me, you must read the books. Never in my life have I gotten this much into anything. I mean, I do tend to get a little too involved when I watch tv and movies, but when it's over, it's over. Not with Harry Potter. Last night, as I finished, I was just so sad. There are a couple of reasons for this. The main one being that the book is done, and I have no idea when the seventh, and final (how will I live after that!?) book is coming out. The next reasons, if you have any plans to read this book, you should not read...so stop here.

Dumbledore is dead! Snape did it. Dumbledore always had the utmost trust in Snape, despite everyone else's doubts, and Snape came in and killed him cold with the Avada Kedavra curse. Just like that. What's the worst, though, is DUMBLEDORE'S DEAD! I mean, that just can't happen! Harry is going home, but only briefly, then he's off to find Voldemort and kill him. How scary! Oh, and Harry broke up with Ginny, just when he had finally hooked up with her. Everything was so perfect with them, and now it's over...for Ginny's sake, of course, since Harry will stand a huge chance of dying. Oh, it's horrible!

Anyway, I'm just depressed now. I have vowed that today I will get out of the house and do something, so as not to dwell on the terrible, terrible fact that my book is already over. That will teach me to read day and night at every available moment! Man!

Alright, you guys have a great day, and I'll talk to you later, perhaps when I'm feeling better.

 
posted by Christi at 11:26 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Don't you hate that? reading something and then having to wait for the next one. THat sucks.