Sunday, July 31, 2005
Life doesn't get any better...
What did I do today? NOTHING! (Well, some laundry, and I sweated my brains out, but...) Other than spend lots of time with my babies, we did relatively nothing (everybody's too sick). Oh, but just look!

Snicker, snicker!Gimme a BIG smile!So sweet together!Now that's love!There I smiled...you happy!Gimme your BIGGEST smile!

Like, oh my goodness! Am I not the luckiest mom in the whole wide world! Are these not the two sweetest, cutest babies in the WORLD! They are going to be the best brother and sister, ever! They sure do love each other! I sure do love them! Trey and I are SOOOOOOOOO lucky!

I hope you have a wonderful, terrific day! Talk to you later!
 
posted by Christi at 11:12 PM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Those pics are absolutely delightful.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Echo

    Well, hmm .. I'm kind of partial to my set, but yours come close to the top! LOL

    I think you guys are pretty darn lucky!

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Julia

    They are adorable!!! I'm sorry you're sick. What's wrong?

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kurt

    You know what this blog needs: More pictures of your kids.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger TBG

    What happy babies. You are very lucky.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Christie

    Oh, they are adorable!!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Carrie

    love the pictures.... what a true joy; seeeing your children laugh.


    thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Monkey

    obviously, the kids are happy...

    you are a successful mom...even if you did nothing today...

    :)

    they are beautiful...

    peace...

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger k8

    glad to see your meds are kicking in.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Brandi

    Such cuties! You are very lucky!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, you have a great blog here!

    I have a polar fleece dog coats site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Very nice site! » » »