Thursday, July 28, 2005
Trivia Thursday
Okay, I have an idea. I say we start something called Trivia Thursday. Of course, I'll probably forget after this one, but it seems like fun if I can remember.

So here's my trivia for today. Nirvana sang a song called "Lake of Fire", which TJ happens to like. However, it was not their song. It was actually a song belonging to another band. Who was this band?



Well, that's it. I hope you have a good day, and I'll talk to you later.
 
posted by Christi at 3:24 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Should I answer here?

    Meat Puppets

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Christi

    Dammit! I knew you'd know that one! I gotta make em tougher, I guess.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Do some NIN trivia. I might not know that.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger gina

    i fell into a burning lake of fire, i went down down down and the flames went higher and it burned burned burned the lake of fire. the lake of fire.

    not that one??
    JOHNNY CASH

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger k8

    wow that was fun.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger gina

    LOLOLOLOL oops my bad. johnny cash sang RING OF FIRE>

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Angie

    I like the Johnny Cash song Gina!