Saturday, July 23, 2005
Trey is jealous...




I don't know if you remember, but last week I went with a church group to make pottery at Two Peas in a Pot. Yesterday I went and picked up the cup I made. Trey is jealous and upset. Why, you ask? Because I didn't put his name on it anywhere. So, I guess I'll have to go back now and make one that says "LOVING WIFE OF TREY" (I said I'd just put Trey's wife, but he wanted me to go and put love into it, too!) Don't chastise me on how lame it is. I never claimed to have any creativity AT ALL. It was fun, though, and it turned out much better than the first attempt Trey and I made at doing our own pottery!

Well, I'm at a loss right now. I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you soon, hopefully with something worth reading about!
 
posted by Christi at 1:34 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Renee

    It's cute! Now i wanna go make one!:-)

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger gina

    i wanna go to the pool!! call me

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Could you make another mug that says LOVING SUPPORTER OF TODD?

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Christi

    Will that make Todd leave you and your undeserving self and come to me, the one who will truly love and appreciate him?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Tammy

    That is so cute. I want to make one now.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger karla

    Totally not lame. A treasure you'll have forever. This is exactly the type of thing I can't wait to have hanging all over my home.

    What a little "art-eest" you are!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Sadi

    that is too cute. :)

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Christi

    You're just jealous. Next time I'll make one for you.