Saturday, July 23, 2005
To the pool!
We just got back from the pool, and once the littlest one is actually asleep and not just pondering the idea, I'm off to dreamland with her and TJ. Gina called and invited us to join her and the kids at our pool here at the apt. complex, and it was so fun! Taryn actually got in, too! I have the cutest bathing suit for her, and it fit pretty well, so I couldn't resist putting it on her! She wouldn't wake up the whole time I had her in there. Then, when I took her out, she was wide awake! I forgot to bring a camera, though, so I don't have any pics of her actually in the pool. However, I do have this:


Oh, could you just pop it's so cute! Do you think it's bad that I think her little belly hanging out is just the cutest thing in the world?

I was pretty proud of TJ, too. He went right to the water before I even got close to ready and was swimming like crazy. Of course, once I was in the water, and especially with the baby, he was a big ol' baby himself! "Mommy, I want you to help me...Mommy, I want you to hold me..." You get the picture...Oh, and Blake and Julia must have done some hardcore practicing at swimming when they were at their grandparents' house, b/c they were swimming like fish!

Oh, and tell me I'm not bad luck! Yesterday I met my friend who worked with me at DJJ for lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. Trey went and played with TJ while we talked. I found out a lot of things, like I was held responsible for a rumor that happened after I was gone! Oh well...I certainly learned you can't trust anyone, at least not where you work. Anyway, I hung out with her once a while back (pre-pregnancy) and we went out for margaritas after work. When she left to go home, she got a speeding ticket. No big deal, right? I mean, for me that is. Yesterday, as she was driving home, she had an accident and someone rear-ended her! She called me and told me we can't hang out anymore, b/c everytime we do she has something bad happen! I can't say I don't wonder myself...

Well, I guess that's all that's interesting right now. I'm working on getting an outside life so that my blogging life will be more interesting. Wish me luck! Have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 3:57 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Taryn looks so cute. Glad you guys had a great time swimming. I love swimming.

    That sucks about your friend. Does she really think like that or was she joking?
    I can't believe people would actually think like that.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Every time I read your blog, something "bad" happens to me, and I love it!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger MiMi

    What a hottie my granddaughter is!!!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Christi

    Kurt, maybe it's not Todd that I want....maybe I should make a cup that says "Kurt and Christi 2-gether 4-ever!"

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown

    That is the cutest little cutie ever!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger mrhaney

    well if you do not have anything interesting to say then say, this is a tale and then make some thing up.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger karla

    OH MY GOD THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!