Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Could someone turn on the A/C, please!
So I didn't step foot outside today at all. Why is that, you ask? Because it's too hot to even think of going outside unless I have an outfit equipt with an a/c! Igh! I'm supposed to be going to Julia's mom's pool tomorrow, though, so that should be nice.

Anyway, yesterday we met Echo and kids at the Edventure Children's Museum. It was awesome. I wish I had a $100, b/c I would get a season pass for the family. There was a lot of cool stuff to do, like a little tiny grocery store, and a restaurant, and a fire truck...it was cool. My favorite part was the grocery store, b/c TJ took his shopping so seriously, and, well, it was just neat! Echo should be posting some pics soon from there, and you can either go there to see them, or I'll get some here eventually. Dummy me forgot my camera!

Last night we had a surprise birthday party for Bo, my step-dad. Today was his 30th birthday. Yaaa for Bo! There were some people from his work, my mom's work, and family there. It was at Sticky Fingers, where my brother works, b/c they go there to eat every Monday night. So Bo shouldn't have been suspicious. However, he had overheard someone at work talking about it earlier in the day, so he already knew going there what was up. We were in the back room waiting to yell surprise, and my brother took him back there to "show him something". He walked in, we yelled "SURPRISE!!!" and he said, "Uh huh, I didn't think this many people would show up." Yeah, the money shot...blah! He wasn't surprised at all. It was fun, though. I was happy that there were so many people who came out to see him, and get the free food, of course! Bo is the quiet and less social type, so it's good that he didn't run out the door when he saw everyone! Oh, and my mom had a camera, but forgot to take any pics. She did take a few, however, at TJ's request. Here they are:

He begged my mom to take pictures of his food. Silly boy!



One more thing...three wonderful people having fun at the party:

That's my mom, my brother and me...in case you had no idea! Doesn't my mom look great there! I love that pic of her! (It's just too bad it's botched by our heads, well, my neck, to be more precise!)


Oh, and here's happy Bo, the birthday boy:




Sadly, there are three pics of TJ's food, and one of Bo. Too funny!

Okay, I guess that's enough for now. I'm tired, and I want to go to bed. Talk to you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 12:11 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Did you say your STEP-DAD Bo, was 30?
    Glad you guys had a fun time. THe weather here has been so hot too. I haven't left the house in three days and I am getting so bored.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger karla

    Nice nostrils! Sounds like a great party. I don't think I've ever known anyone who didn't know something was "up" when a surprise party was being planned for them.

    Those french fries are looking pretty yummy right now!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Carrie

    wow.... go Christi's mom is right!!!!!

    Demi Moore better watch out! :)


    glad you guys had a good time!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Kurt

    What will he do with the pictures of his food?

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Great pictures! Sounds like you had fun!

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    your right napster sucks
    try and find a song by
    garth brookes
    are you home yet?
    you know what happens
    when im alone too long
    things get crazy. ohh wait the strippers are here take your time.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger k8

    um, okay.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Wow go mom. 30 year old step dad that is great.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    well i am glad you still had a good time and i like the pictures. i worked on my house again today and left some pics on my blog.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger gina

    so what did you end up getting bo for his bday?

    trey, are you surprising christi by cleaning the whole house?? how nice and thoughtful of you!! you are the best!