Thursday, July 28, 2005
I'm not ready!
First off, let me say that I'm loving Trey right now! Today he let me sleep in, washed the dishes and cleaned the house before I came home last night, took care of the kids for the most part, and made lunch and dinner tonight. It was a real day off for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Trey!

What sucks, though, is that I think I'm getting sick. Yesterday my throat started to hurt, and my nose got a little stuffy. I took Nyquil last night, and it made me feel a little better, but I still don't feel so great. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Trey fed the baby all last night for me b/c I won't wake up when taking Nyquil! Of course, I want to take some again tonight, but he won't be able to get up to feed her b/c he has to work tomorrow. I can't help but feel a sense of dread about tomorrow, b/c Trey will be at work, and I won't be at my mom's anymore to get help! I hope I feel better tomorrow. There's a mom's group thing tomorrow at the bowling alley, and I want to go!
Wish me luck.

Taryn's face is finally clearing up. Now she is even more beautiful, if that's even possible! Renee, take note of the adorable outfit!



Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something more juicy to write. Today was pretty laid back. I hope you guys have a great day, and I'll talk to you later!
 
posted by Christi at 10:12 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger gina

    pretty girl! i missed her this week, oh yeah and you too :) haha.

    oooh christi, i am not sure who will be at the moms group thing...... i will not :( blake has his soccer camp finale. i hope someone shows up-these slacker moms cannot commit. call echo! maybe she will meet ya :)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger k8

    you were tagged so do it this time or i will sick the attack people on you.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    First off, let me say that I'm loving Trey right now!

    Now that's talent -- to be able to do that and blog at the same time. (I just crack myself up sometimes.)

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown

    LOL, Anvilcloud. Christi is quite the multitasker!

    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Richard has been stuffed up and feeling bad for a few days too. His mom had pneumonia, and a few other people are sick, so I guess it's going around.

    Trey, that was really cool of you to give Christi such a big break.