Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Humph! Well then!
KARLA! You've been planning behind my back! Conspiring with Julia, who's supposed to be my best friend! You even gave her your phone number! I'm shocked! I'm hurt! I'm freaking JEALOUS! Next week, Julia and Karla have...gasp....made plans to MEET! Julia is going to NY to visit family, and she will be dangerously close to Karla's house...so...I'm so jealous! It's not fair! Why don't I have family in NY!???? Julia and I are now planning to have her bring Karla back with her...Oh yeah, Karla, do you mind that we've planned for her to kidnap you?...but we haven't worked out the details as to how she'll get home yet. So, as of now, she will ride back to SC in Julia's mom's car, and she will hitchhike back home. Works for me! Surely, I should be happy for them, really, I should....

On another note, since I have been so hurt by this planning behind my back business, I have now chosen Kate to be my new best friend. Sure, we haven't met yet, but she seems nice on the phone! We agreed that we will talk on the phone till all hours of the night, go to the mall and check out boys, and get this to symbolize our unending friendship! So there, Julia! Go and meet Karla and leave me here all alone! You guys go on and be new best friends! See if I care!

Oh, and on another somber note...It seems that my one true friend in Columbia, Gina, is now looking to leave me as well. It appears that she and her cooky hubby Wesley (I can say that b/c we're related!) now want to go off and live in Florida! Oh, whatever! Everyone can just leave me and go off to live out their dreams! So, Echo, I suppose it's good that I'm trying so hard to get a good friendship built with you...You can be my new Columbia best friend!

*In case you're thinking that I've totally lost it, and that I must surely be pissing someone off....Well, in real life, this is the way I am, and at least a couple of these people know that. However, there is a large chance that I am pissing someone off! If so, I hope they soon figure out that I'm just being a dumbass right now!

Anyway, I went out with Gina tonight for a girl's night out. It was pretty cool. We went to the Crab Shack, and they had trivia and $.99 beer. I enjoyed the cheap beer, and free peanuts. I think I went stupid with the peanuts! It was a little strange at first, b/c the people there were REALLY serious about their trivia, and Gina and I pissed them off b/c we wanted to be our own team, but we were sitting at a table with another team. So we got booted from our table! Whatever...it was more fun at our own table! Then we could talk about how strange everyone else there was for being so serious about the trivia! We were on a team together, and we lost. I think there were about 7 teams or so, and Gina and I came in dead last. Oh well. We were late, and I was just happy that we got any points! Those questions were hard! Nonetheless, it was fun being able to get out and hang out with people, which I didn't get to do Monday like I wanted to. Gina's cool to hang with....of course, now she wants to leave me....Oh, I don't want to talk about it! EVERYONE HATES ME!!!!!!!

Well, time to go take my meds now. Maybe then I'll be much, much happier! I hope you all have a great day! Talk to you later.

 
posted by Christi at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Sounds like everyone is having fun around you. Damn I want to meet Karla too no fair.

    Sounds like you had a good time out. Damn .99 beer even I can afford that. LOL

    Taryn is getting so big in the pictures in the last post. OH my goodness what a cutie, but you already know that.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger karla

    We'll be sure to take pictures of us jumping off Niagara Falls in a barrel together, hugging and holding hands....without you... :)

    I'm all up for getting kidnapped. Please ensure you have bagels and peanut butter and apple juice for me to survive off of. A blanket, clean socks and very large Canadian flag on your front lawn to greet me would also be nice.

    A keg of that .99 beer couldn't hurt ;-)

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Tammy

    LOL, that's too funny Christi. Maybe you could come visit me and then we could drive to Karla's and surprise them.

    That would be fun. I would love to meet Karla too one day. I have a big hug waiting for her.

    What has made Gina and Wes, want to move?

    SOunds like you girls had fun and sounds like the way I act when going out.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    not every one hates you. your still on my extra favorites list.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger gina

    i dropped blake off at his cutesy cheesy school and now i am having second thoughts! dont worry christi, i am not leaving you just yet and i will give fair warning before i go.

    i had fun last night... lets get together and study our trivia for next week!! ROFL>

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Karla, you are one picky kidnappee, but I suppose we could work out your requests if you promise to cooperate, and not tell the border guards about the Canadian beer and bacon we will be smuggling.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger gina

    bacon?? lol isnt karla a veggie like us?

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I like Kurt.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger gina

    family sucks all the time, huh?

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Bacon and beer are the only Canadian things I could think of. (No offense, Canada. I know you have plenty of non bacon or beer related industries. I just don't know what they are.)

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger karla

    We have poutine, beer, hockey, maple syrup, poutine, lumberjacks, CBC, exported American jobs, beer, beavers, moose, snow, igloos, beer, poutine...did I mention poutine, wheat, big trees, dope productions, cows that say moo, a Prime Minister (not Prime Ribs), a woman who "really" rules the country that buys expensive carpets, ebay.ca, beer, google.ca, msn.ca, legal MP3 downloads, happy hour at all bars that serve BEER, and poutine. I think that's about it.

    Bacon is gross!

    See ya'll in Canada eh?

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Christi

    EWWWWWW! I looked up this mysterious poutine stuff, and it looks and sounds DISGUSTING!!! I love me some french fries, but gross! That is just nasty looking!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Are you telling me that American's don't have POUTINE?
    You don't have Fries with Cheese and Gravy. OH MY, you don't know what your missing.
    And to think, I thought American's had everything.

    You are also missing out on TIMMY's.

    KARLA, Knows what I'm talking about.