Sunday, August 21, 2005
So I hear...












that sometimes celebrities Google their names to see what's out there about them. Or, sometimes their publicists or whomever do. So, I would like for them to come to my blog, and see my utmost love shining through. Then, perhaps they will grace me with a comment, which will spiral into a visit, which will spiral into hiring me to be a personal assistant, which will make me rich and I can hang out with famous people. Here goes:

Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp...I LOVE YOU!!! You are so hot, and one of the best actors in the world! I think your out-there style and attitude is so attractive!

Timothy Olyphant, Timothy Olyphant, Timothy Olyphant...I LOVE YOU!!! You have the sexiest eyes, ever, and you are such a deep actor. You epitomize manly man to me, even when you were playing a gay guy!

Pete Loeffler, Pete Loeffler, Pete Loeffler...I LOVE YOU!!! Not only is your music totally kick-ass, but your voice is totally sexy and rockin'!!! Ahhh, Pete!

Jason Lee, Jason Lee, Jason Lee...I so can't wait to see your new show! You are so sweet, yet you have a total bad side, too. I love to watch you freak out in movies, which you are the BEST at!

Yes, yes, now I wait. I'm quite sure they will be coming at any moment now. Then I will be rich, rich, RICH!!! I can feel it already. So, superstars I love, Google away! I'm waiting for you!
 
posted by Christi at 6:09 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: