Monday, August 29, 2005
Did you ever notice...
Okay, like on the days that my kids are driving me absolutely nuts, the exact same thing will be happening to some other mom I read about thousands of miles away. Or, when I'm feeling blah about blogging, someone will tell me they're just not into it right now. Or, when my kids are doing something they've never done before, suddenly someone else's kid is doing the same thing. I think it's kinda cool. I mean, it tells you that, although the world is a HUGE place, we're really not all that different. I have the same problems as someone in China, and someone in Canada is feeling the same way as I am at any given moment. I think that's what I like about blogging. I may not know anyone in my own town that is experiencing what I am, but surely someone, somewhere, is. That helps a lot in many ways. Not only do I get the comfort of knowing I'm not alone, but I also can get advice from those currently in any given situation, or those who have been through it and learned how to handle it best. How neat is that! I just think it's funny that on the exact days that my kids are being real brats, I can bet money that someone else has written the same thing! I'm beginning to wonder if it's the weather, the moon, or what?!

Alrighty, you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:02 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I am feeling the same thing as you. Your kids are brats.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Aphra

    I'm sure kurt finds himself very funny in his own world.

    I love to read your blog because you are so real. I cannot imagine how you keep yourself together with 2 so young. I only have one and he's 3. I found life much easier when he turned 3, but even now I can't really imagine adding a baby to the mix.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Jana

    Very well said. I think Andrea said on her blog, something along the lines of, we are all like a modern day quilting circle. We're all over the world in different locations and time zones, but we are able to share our stories, our experiences and our empathy.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger gina

    I heart bloggerland