Wednesday, August 31, 2005
It's almost here!
Yes, yes, yet again, TotTrade is almost here! I have been working my butt off (so much so that my back is killing me from bending over!) to get my stuff ready to sell. I'm having to split all my stuff up b/t three different consignor numbers b/c there are limits on everything. I am really mad, too. Last night, at about midnight, when I was not quite done, but close, I went back to check something on the website, and found out that there is not a limit of 15 0-2T clothes, it's a 15 item limit per gender, per size! So, now, technically I could go back and sell more. I don't know if I'm up to the challenge, though. We'll see how today goes. Tomorrow is the drop-off, so who knows! I am excited, though! I don't have nearly as much to buy this time, but I do have a few things in mind that I'd like to get, and I get to shop the early Pre-Sale on Sat. b/c I volunteered for 8 hours! Yippee!

Oh, I got bored of playing cars with TJ yesterday, so I convinced him to let me do his hair. Check it out, my boy the rock star:









So, Taryn is convinced that she wants to suck her thumb. However, she can't seem to find it very well. Half the time she just takes whatever finger(s) she can get into her mouth!










Oh, and here are a couple of pics from last week when we were hanging out with Julia and kids. Andrew and TJ had way too much fun together, hence the butt shot!













Have a great day! I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:15 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown

    You purposely picked the worst one of me, right? I love all the rest though! I especially like the one of Andrew holding Taryn.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger gina

    omg that one of andrew cracks me up. as cute as he is, he looks less than thrilled!!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Christi

    Ummm, Julia, Andrew took most of the ones of you, and I'm sorry to say, that was the best one! You should see some of the ones of me!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wow, that's depressing. I think I have an inflated sense of self esteem because while I know I need to lose weight, in my mind I look pretty much alright. Then almost every time I see a picture of myself I think I don't really look like that.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger mrhaney

    these are some great pictures christi. keep up the good work.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Tammy

    HEy that sounds pretty cool. Wish that TOTTRADE was closer to me.

    Love the pictures. SO cute seeing Taryn suck her thumb.
    I just wish Mackenzie would stop already.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger karla

    Isn't it cute when they're trying to suck their thumb but don't know how? Jake used to stick his thumb out like he was going to suck it, but then bang the heel of his hand into his mouth and loudly slurp on it instead.