Thursday, September 15, 2005
I'm so proud of me!
Today I didn't leave the house. It was nice. The last week or so, we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. I haven't gotten anything done around the house, really, and it was starting to really bother me how messy it was. So, yesterday, after I had vowed to stay home, but was forced to go out and run errands, I vowed that today I would stay home and get stuff done. It does suck, though, that the weather was so nice out. Oh well...Anyway, I managed to vaccuum the whole apt., sweep and clean the kitchen floor, wash dishes twice, and wash and put away three loads of clothes. The other day I dusted all the furniture, so all I have left is to clean the bathrooms and clean the floors (steam clean). Then, the process begins again...Ahh, the joys of home upkeep!

So, I think TJ may be sick. He had a fever last night and went to bed really early. It was a little surreal, b/c Taryn was asleep too, and it was 8:30 and both babies were dead to the world. I didn't know what to do with myself! Anyway, when he woke up, I went to hug him, and he was on fire. I gave him some Tylenol, and he passed back out till Trey got home. Then, when he heard his daddy, he woke up, and he seemed fine. Again today he had a fever for a little while. Other than that, though, and the fact that he's ULTRA whiney the last couple days, he's acting totally normal. The only other thing that strikes me is that he's been complaining about his mouth hurting. I figured he probably bit his tongue, but I'm beginning to wonder if that might be some kind of symptom. He freaks out everytime he eats anything, and wants me to kiss his mouth (on the inside!). So I have to kiss my finger and jab it in his mouth. He never can tell me where it hurts exactly, so I just have to wiggle my finger all around in there. Let me tell you, that's tons of fun! So, if you happen to know of any illness that includes symptoms of sore mouth and fever, do let me know. I'm feeling a little sick lately, too, but I figure it's just sinuses...

Here, on the eve of Taryn's three month birthday, I must show you some pictures:
Then and now-









TJ has been the best and most loving big brother ever, since day one:








I'm sure I'll have tons more tomorrow, seeing as it will be the actual day!

I'm trying to start going to bed earlier now, and it's almost one now. So, I guess I'll go hit the sack. I'll talk to you later, and you have a stupendous day!
 
posted by Christi at 12:11 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger gina

    AHHHH!!!! i hope it isnt hand foot mouth disease. highly contagious and hurts like heck!!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Christi

    Is that a serious thing, or are you just being a smartass?

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    It's good to get things done, isn't it?

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Kurt

    She looks like you!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    She is getting so big.

    The picture of TJ and Taryn on the couch next to Trey and the remote is priceless. Too funny.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown

    She's serious. Andrew had that as a baby. I was thinking the same thing. He got it from another kid in the nursery.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Renee

    Taryn is getting SOOOOO big! TJ is such a good big brother! Grweat pics.:-)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Tammy

    AWW, those pictures are so cute. I hope TJ feels better soon.

    I hate trying to keep up with this house cleaning. Clean today, dirty in seconds.

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    you have the cutest kids. i love all of your pictures. you said you gave your child tylenol. i use to take tylenol quite a bit and the pharmasist said do not take over 6 per day for sure. it will harm your liver. i just thought i would pass that on in case you take it also. i have tried asperin but it does nothing for me when i have a headache.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Best regards from NY!
    » »