Friday, September 16, 2005
This is so wrong...
I wrote out this whole long post on how much I love Taryn and wishing her a happy three month birthday. Then, on the very last pic I was putting on, it froze up and I lost the whole thing. It's not 1:30 am, and I am so very tired. Alas, I will have to come back tomorrow morning and try again. Note to self-I wrote about Taryn's 3 mo. birthday, posted two pics from each month so far, and was going to talk about TJ being sick. Okay, I'll see you soon, since, technically, it is already tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 1:26 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Commiserating a little. I just lost a newsy email that I was typing to someone. Yes, I guess it would be to someone, wouldn't it?

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Damn blogger. I hate when that happens! Have a great day and we already know how wonderful Taryn is...so we can wait till today. cant wait to see her pictures she is growing like a weed.