Friday, September 30, 2005
Why do they last so long?
When I say they, I mean days that I don't feel good. I felt like crap all day today, and I had a fever early in the afternoon for a few hours. Not good when you're all alone with two small children who really like attention. I managed to get Taryn to fall asleep with me for a while, but TJ was wide awake the whole time. Who knows what he was up to while I was in and out. I couldn't help it. My head was painfully pulsating as if someone was beating on it with a sledgehammer, and I was so drowsy and out of it that I couldn't hold my eyes open. Thankfully, he didn't get hurt, and DSS hasn't found out yet that I fell asleep while my kid was awake! I think I may have a sinus infection or something, I'm not sure. I also think Taryn may be teething, and that I may have found a small sign of a tooth coming out, but I'm not sure about that, either.

What I am sure about, though, is that my kids are ADORABLE! Yesterday I was playing blocks with TJ on the floor in his room, while Taryn was taking a nap in her crib. I heard her wake up, and she was making little cooing sounds and wiggling around looking at her mobile. I saw no point in messing with her. She got quiet for a minute or so, so I looked up at the crib to see what was up. This is what I saw:


Then I started laughing at the total cuteness of it, and TJ got curious:


I love my life! I hope you have a great day! Talk to you later!
 
posted by Christi at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Children doing things!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    So she sat up by herself? That's great! She was trying to do it so hard when I was there.

    I sure am glad

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger gina

    HOLY COW! that pic of taryn peering through the crib looks like a flashback to TJ at that age!!
    how are you feeling today?

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    What great pictures. I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    If you're looking for information about wedding candle for your blog, feel free to visit my site. I have a lot of information posted there!You can find my site at: http://www.forevervows.comTake care!Jimwedding candle