Friday, September 30, 2005
Why do they last so long?
When I say they, I mean days that I don't feel good. I felt like crap all day today, and I had a fever early in the afternoon for a few hours. Not good when you're all alone with two small children who really like attention. I managed to get Taryn to fall asleep with me for a while, but TJ was wide awake the whole time. Who knows what he was up to while I was in and out. I couldn't help it. My head was painfully pulsating as if someone was beating on it with a sledgehammer, and I was so drowsy and out of it that I couldn't hold my eyes open. Thankfully, he didn't get hurt, and DSS hasn't found out yet that I fell asleep while my kid was awake! I think I may have a sinus infection or something, I'm not sure. I also think Taryn may be teething, and that I may have found a small sign of a tooth coming out, but I'm not sure about that, either.

What I am sure about, though, is that my kids are ADORABLE! Yesterday I was playing blocks with TJ on the floor in his room, while Taryn was taking a nap in her crib. I heard her wake up, and she was making little cooing sounds and wiggling around looking at her mobile. I saw no point in messing with her. She got quiet for a minute or so, so I looked up at the crib to see what was up. This is what I saw:


Then I started laughing at the total cuteness of it, and TJ got curious:


I love my life! I hope you have a great day! Talk to you later!
 
posted by Christi at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Children doing things!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger DailyLinks

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Cold Sore site/blog. It pretty much covers Cold Sore related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Julia

    So she sat up by herself? That's great! She was trying to do it so hard when I was there.

    I sure am glad

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger gina

    HOLY COW! that pic of taryn peering through the crib looks like a flashback to TJ at that age!!
    how are you feeling today?

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Smallman

    Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about scrapbooking font. It pretty much covers scrapbooking font and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger TBG

    What great pictures. I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jillian

    oh, how adorable. You certainly should love life with gorgeous little babies like them!!! :-)

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Kevin Jackson

    Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine addiction and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine addiction appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger jiri

    Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

    I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

    Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Christian

    Really great blog! I noticed a mention about arthritis medicine . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at arthritis medicine and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello!
    I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
    In the meantime I can recommend wedding decoration catalog
    This is a directory of all You need to find out about wedding decoration catalog.
    So please, don´t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
    wedding decoration catalog

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Admin

    Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

    Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
    Disney Tickets
    Thanks

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    If you're looking for information about wedding candle for your blog, feel free to visit my site. I have a lot of information posted there!You can find my site at: http://www.forevervows.comTake care!Jimwedding candle