Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Lookie what I got!

It's my new ride. Ain't it pretty? Yeah, I'm not so much a minivan kinda gal, but I have to admit, it was totally made for a mommy. I must finally come to terms with the fact that I am now a mommy. Anyway, it's a 2002 Toyota Sienna. They say it's green, I say it's blue. Either way, I think it's a really pretty color, and so much better than the boring white I've been driving all these years now. It's got comfy captain's chairs in the front and middle seats, and a bench in the back. There are little a/c vents for each person, and a cup holder as well. It has a tape and cd player, with a kick-ass speaker system. Now we can listen to "The Wheels on the Bus" in style! What I think is neat is the automatic side door. Unfortunately, so does TJ, so he keeps opening it, then shutting it before I can get to him! He shut it on me about three times already today!

I went yesterday to get it, but Trey wouldn't go along unless he was there to check it out. I'm glad he came, b/c he has better staying power and stand-up than I do. He insisted on one price for it, and they kept trying to talk him up. He wouldn't budge, and he got it! So, now we've even gone from being totally upside-down in our last car, to being right on cue with this one! Hooray! Plus, we have more room now, and if necessary, I can start babysitting to make some money.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I hope you have a great day, and I'll check you later!
 
posted by Christi at 7:26 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Margaret

    that is so awesome!!!

    peace...

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Sweet minivan. You'll have to drive down sometime so I can see it in person.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Swell. The blue-green thing reminds us of our previous car. It was also a Toyota.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Dee

    awesome. I hope it is easy on the gas.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger gina

    never took you for the mini van type but it will be convenient!! so happy for you!!! new cars are sooo fun

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger gina

    hey we got our car from JHM!! can you tell them we referred you??

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Renee

    Nice wheels! I think my next car is gonna be a van too. Who would've thuoght yu'd need SO much room with 2 small kids?!!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Thats a great van. Atleast your van has style and you are right you are a mommy and those mini vans are made for mommys. Have fun in the new wheels.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger MiMi

    WOW!! I LIKE IT!! GOOD CHOICE TOO!!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    hello christi.
    i am glad to see you got some thing you like. have fun driving around.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger karla

    Sweet Ride! The last time I drove a van, it was in the winter. I made a right hand turn, and I guess I didn't realize how long the thing was and my ass end bounced off the snow bank.

    Has Trey considered a job in sales! Good job on the negotiating power.