Thursday, November 10, 2005
Wasn't meant to be...
Oh well. I haven't given up complete hope yet, but I'm pretty sure we won't be moving into that house. That's life, I suppose. God decided that it wasn't for us, and I'm fine with that. I just don't think it's going to work on getting that money. Such is life.

I hope you all realize that I was joking about giving me money the other day...unless you really want to! (Sure, I'm still secretly waiting for that independently wealthy reader to email me for my mailing address!)

So, let's shift my focus back to the baptism. I'm so excited. Tonight I'm going to try to make a bread cornucopia for the centerpiece, and fudge. I made one a couple of Thanksgivings ago, and it was fun, and looked really cool. I love to make fudge, and from what I hear, I'm pretty good at it. Perhaps I found a niche? Nah, just like to make it. Anyway, Saturday night I'm going to make the pumpkin pie and macaroni and cheese. Friday I'm going to dye my hair, in case you were wondering! I guess I'll have to figure out how to cook a turkey, too, since Trey was supposed to do that, and he has to work Saturday night. He won't exactly have time to do it before church Sunday! I can't wait to see my little girl get baptized and spend time with my family!

Well, I have nothing new to talk about really. I hope everything on your end of the world is going well. Do have a great day, and I'll see you later!
 
posted by Christi at 12:17 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Cara

    I'm sure everything will go great!! Good luck with the cooking!! Post some pictures of the baptism!! Have a good weekend!
    When you find a wealthy blogger, willing to give out money, send them my way!! lol!!