Friday, December 02, 2005
I got it!
Thank you to all of you sending good thoughts my way! It is b/c of your help that I got a job today! As of next Wednesday, I begin training for my new night job, that of a security officer at Baptist Hospital. Yippee! Don't be surprised if I'm not around quite as much once I begin, b/c I will be working 8 hours at night, then coming home and taking care of the kids all day. It's going to be a tough routine to get used to, and I guess I'll have to cut a few things here and there. I'm so happy that I'll be able to make some money again and we can get back on our feet! Can you imagine me as a security officer? It's going to be so funny! Maybe I'll take a pic of myself in my uniform and show you...or maybe not...

You should be jealous of me. Why, you ask? Well, I'm going to show you some pics of a park that I have unlimited access to, which I am moving even closer to in two weeks, that I took the kids to today and yesterday. It is the most beautiful park I've ever been to, and it's the biggety-BOMB! Please click on the pic below to see all of them, and of course, adorable pics of my babies, who are the most perfect brother and sister ever!
Hmmm, what should I do first?
I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!

PS-If you've got a few minutes, go here: scared Santa pics
 
posted by Christi at 10:22 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I know I already said it on the phone, but congratulations again anyway. Is this a M-F job?

    I looked at all the pictures, and they are gorgeous!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    congrats! I'm certain you'll be frighteningly good.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Christi

    I don't exactly know how to feel about that comment, Kurt.

    Thanks, Julia. No, the job is every other weekend off.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Congratulations Christi. It will be a tough haul for you, but you will survive, and it will pay the bills.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger k8

    okay, i don't even know where to start. security officer? will they let u wear a mini skirt that goes with your uniform cuz that would be super cute.

    also, what will you do to violators...give em time out??? HA!

    sooooooooooooo glad you got the house. you rock.

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger mrhaney

    well congratulations christi. i am retired now but when i was in the working force i always tried to keep at least one job. be careful though.