Thursday, December 01, 2005
Help a brother out here
Okay, no news yet, but I need you to do me a BIG favor, so maybe I can have some news. I am in the search for a job right now that will work around Trey's work schedule, so I will not be forced to send my children to daycare, and become a drone worker like I once was, and totally miserable and sad. I went on the search today, as well as searching endlessly on the internet for the last, well, very long time, and plan to go pick up an application they didn't have today tomorrow morning. So, hopefully that will all lead me to a job. That would be wonderful, as then I could pay my phone, car, electricity, and doctor bills, as well as my school loans.

Oh, so the BIG favor is this: Could you please, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for me that I get one, and super-soon? I have put it into God's hands, but I have to admit that I'm still a bit on the worried side about the whole issue. Of course it would be Christmas time, which would make it worse, but still. I'll try not to worry anymore, and just let it come, and you try to pray that it happens, please. I thank you in advance, and I owe you bigtime!

Thanks, and have a great day! I'll see you soon!

PS-Wait! I do have to tell you this, though. Okay, I know it means nothing, really, but it did freak me out nonetheless. Today, Taryn was crawling around on the floor and playing before bed. I was on the couch, and I looked over to see what she was up to, and she was pulling herself up on her bouncy chair, and just stood there holding herself up in a standing position for about a minute! WOW! I mean, sure, I don't expect her to be walking by next week or anything, but still, she pulled herself up to standing all by herself, and at just 5 1/2 months! I'm scared. Sure, she's not walking yet, but it doesn't look like she has any intentions of taking her time, either! Yeah, pray for me there, too! Can you imagine wild TJ AND Taryn on the move!? Be scared, be very, very scared!
 
posted by Christi at 12:44 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Goof luck on the hunt, and congratulations about Taryn and her precocious ways.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Taryn is amazing!

    Yes, I will pray for you.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kurt

    If I ever start praying, I will definitely put you on the list.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Cara

    Yay Taryn, she may not crawl, if she learns to walk.. I've heard of kids doing that..
    Your in my prayers girl!! I hope you find a good job, that's convenient..