Monday, November 28, 2005
It's getting close!
Today we payed the deposit on the house we will be moving into soon. Now it seems more real than ever! Oh, and guess what! I got my rug I ordered...and they sent me TWO! I thought maybe one was a smaller one, but no, it's just as big as the other one. How awesome! This will save me the trouble of finding something to put on the floor of the playroom for a while. Now, try and tell me that God didn't have some hand in that, and I'll tell you you're all wrong! Now, if only He would help me find a job, so we can still afford to eat and have power!

Speaking of job, I've been searching madly for one. I've applied everywhere I can think of that has stuff for my hours, and still no luck. I actually just have to finish training for this one job, but the freakin' computer site is messed up, and I can't get to the training courses! I'm about to pop to get there and get a move on! I have to call places tomorrow to tell them that their payments will be late this month, and that's not cool. Fortunately, it's only two payments right now that will have to be put on hold, but still...I MUST get a job soon!

Other than that, we are all sick as dogs. All four of us have colds, and that translates into a house of crabby, snotty, coughy, tired people. Of course, TJ refuses to accept that he's tired, thus making him even more energetic and obnoxious! He wants TONS of attention at all times, while Taryn does, too. At the same time, neither Trey nor I want to pay attention to anyone but ourselves. It's not a pretty picture, and I pray that it ends soon! I tell you, the amount of snot running out of those little crusty noses is driving me nuts!

Finally, I can't believe I almost forgot this! Taryn started crawling! She's done it a few times, for about a foot. Then she gets frustrated, b/c she hasn't quite got it down yet, and starts her military crawl thing again. She's also painfully close to sitting up on her own, too. I think if she wanted to, she could do it now, but she's way too worried about crawling to even think of sitting up yet!


Alright, I guess that's it for now. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:02 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger gina

    crawling??? omg she is such a big girl!!!!!!!!
    i cant wait to see your house. maybe your snotty coughing people can come by and pick up my snotty coughing people and we can make a trip?

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Christi

    Sure thing. As soon as I pay the rent for the first month, I get the key. I just need $100 more for that. Of course, I kinda need to find a job, too! I suppose we're cool to go look at the outside any time, though!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Yeah, Taryn!! It seems like you all have been sick for a long time now! Surely it must be almost over.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Kurt

    I crawled last night too!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Yeah, Kurt! I'm so proud of you!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger MiMi

    Boy, I have the most BEAUTIFUL granddaughter that ever was! She's just SO PRETTY!!!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Cara

    She is such a big girl!! And she is so pretty!! Of course, I'm sure you already know that!! I noticed she has a boppy pillow, Dawson loved his, and still to this day..... 4 months shy of 3 years old, he still sleeps with it!!
    I really admire you and Trey for volunteering!!! That must be a great feeling to be able to help others!:) Sounds like a wonderful idea to donate your gift to the needy... Maybe we should all do that!! You know that our kids have plenty!!
    Wow, so much to catch up on, I have been out of town.... Much has happened... Congratulations on the house.. We are in the process of getting ready to move too!! Good luck to you and wish us a little too!!:)