Thursday, December 22, 2005
Gawww!!!!!
Just look at me, I'm a mess! Here it is, two days before Christmas, and I haven't wrapped the first present. I still don't have anything for my mom. The house is trashed and I haven't the energy to unpack it. I have officially not had a shower since sometime Tuesday, and at the rate I'm going, it might not be till Sat. before I have another one (yes, very gross!)! I'm tired, and trying desperately to find means of income, w/o much luck. My husband seems to be at work even more nowadays, and the babies seem to be even more work, especially since there are now two more most of the time!

Oh, but I made some delicious white chocolate fudge tonight! It's got walnuts in it. I also made marshmallow peanut butter fudge, but I don't think it will be so good (b/c of the recipe, not me).

Taryn is saying "Ma-ma" now. Whenever she says it, she looks right at me, too. It's the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world! The only thing as close to that wonderful feeling is when TJ comes up to me and says, "You're my BEST friend!" I tell ya, it's so great!

I have to go now. I just found out that both of my bank accounts are all screwed up. Not cool. I'll talk to you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:41 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown

    ((Christi))

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Cuppa

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Peace and blessings to you and yours.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger mrhaney

    merry xmas christi. it is a busy time of year especially for the ones with small children. i still remember those days even though it has been a long time. have a great day and a happy new year.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Hope you got your shopping done.