Friday, December 16, 2005
Can you believe it!???

HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY, TARYN!!! That's right, Taryn turned six months old today! Sadly, we spent the day moving stuff into the new house, and she was in a pissy mood the whole time.

Speaking of moving, I'm dead tired right now. I promise I'm not gone, and will be back in full force in a few days, once we're all set up at the new place. We are getting a truck and doing the major move on Sat., so by Sun. we should be up and running (fingers crossed). When I get back, my plan is to tell you my ode to Taryn's six months, and what Christmas means to me. I also might throw in any fun details from the move this weekend!

Until then, you guys have a great week, and I'll see you soon! Wish us luck (like, that my bed doesn't get dropped and broken!)!!!!
 
posted by Christi at 1:13 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    very nice picture christi. do you have these pictures developed or are they just on your computer?

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Unknown

    oh she's gorgeous

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Good Luck


    Happy 6 months Taryn!

    So exciting to be in the new house!

    You will have to show up pictures of the house with all your stuff in it!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger gina

    ok, you know i love you right? but that pic of my beautiful niece taryn is a crime!! where are all of her sweet outfits? i wanna see her perfect pink lips!! she is nekkid with a binky!! lol.
    xox

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm excited for you about your new house. I hate moving, but it will be so worth, especially to have a backyard. I wish you the best this weekend.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Renee

    SIx months?! Holy Cow! She sure is a cutie!:-)

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger k8

    blech! moving sux!