Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I dunno....well, maybe....
Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.
What's Your Blogging Personality?


You Are Comet

A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge!

Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving

Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed
Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You?


Weird Al Shares Your Taste in Music


See his whole playlist here (iTunes required)
Which Musician (or Group) Shares Your Taste in Music?


You Are 10% Weird

You're totally, completely normal.
And that's pretty darn weird!
How Weird Are You?

OH BURN! And you all thought I was the weird one!

I'm having way too much fun with these little quizzes! Guess I'll go for now! Have a great day! See you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 9:47 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger k8

    something's wrong w their machine.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown

    My blogging type is kind and harmonious.

    My reindeer is Cupid because I'm so romantic. Hmm, I don't know if Richard would agree!

    Maroon 5 shares my taste in music. I think it's so funny that you got weird Al, yet you're considered normal on the next quiz.

    Ha! I'm 60% weird. It said I wig out the circus freaks. So I'm guessing you don't sleep naked or pee with the door open? What's wrong with you?

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Christi

    I DO pee with the door open! I swear it!