Friday, December 09, 2005
Dinky dink!

Here's how I feel today. Yeah, I'd like to call it dinky dink! We had a good day overall. Went to mom's group, and found out how to make some stuff that was really good, and that I plan to give as my Christmas gifts this year. It kinda sucks, b/c I want to make different stuff each year, but I did such a diggity-darn good job on my fudge a few years back, that every year at this time I get hounded to make it again! I suppose that's good, especially for someone who's not such a great cook, but...

Afterwards, we went to the new house and I put some more stuff there. The electricity guy came out and hooked up the power and gas. Found out the gas isn't working right, although I could definitely smell it when he turned it on! Gotta find out where the wiring or whatnot is messed up, b/c I needs me some heat! It's particularly cold in that house, too, as all of the floors are either wooden, laminate, or tile. Yeah, not great for heat absorbtion!

Well, that's all I've got for right now. Hope you're having a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:39 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    I'm confused (nothing new there). Are you planning on continuing to post both here and at Yahoo?

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Christi

    Actually, there's a link from here to there, so whatever I write will go there. Thus, I don't need to. However, I might write stuff on there sometimes that I don't write on here...just for a change of pace...

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    hello christi. just wanted to drop by and say hello. i hope every one is doing fine. have you got a lot of xmas shopping to do? we are not going to exchange gifts this year. all my children are grown and out of the house now. good luck in all you do.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger gina

    GAWWW she is cute!